A warning for those of you who hunt deer

Sporterized and unofficial modified Krags
madsenshooter

Re: A warning for those of you who hunt deer

Post by madsenshooter »

So much for "only in the tropics", which is what the head worm hunter at NIH tried to tell me.

https://parasitesandvectors.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-3305-5-242

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

This is what it's like to have them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jchNmplCCR8 This is the large female that is in my left hand. Bear something in mind here. I packed these for many years with no idea that I had them. They were down in my legs producing microfilaria. After getting strongyloides from cats, I managed to kick up an immune response that I'd not had for many years, and the hands is where the immune response chased them to. They're prisoners now. My Lyme disease Dr. has volunteered to remove the big one, but I want to try some other herbals first. She's not going anywhere, I keep some anthelminthic herbals circulating in my blood to make sure she stays there. I can't wait to get pics of her out of there, so I can send them to the stupid Muslim Dr. who said, "Dat neuropathy, I am the Dr."! For you vets, I checked with the VA, linked them to the same vid, and I got a response! They set me up with a young Dr., but I am leery! I've had a Dr and a hospital claim I was delusional, and I'm not interested in spending time around a bunch of people who really are! So, I think I'll let my Lyme Dr. have at her. More trust there, as she is learning about herbals from me.

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

A slight update. DNA of a filarial helminth, a worm that causes symptoms of river blindess or elephantiasis in humans, has been found in ticks in the NE US. This species inhabits rodents, groudhogs, squirrels and such. It has been know in them since at least the 1930s. Some of the research specimens came from a Canadian groundhog back then. It would be safe to say that they are likely in all the US. Ticks that are carrying them are averaging around 30% of those tested. The microfilaria are very tiny, .007"long x .0001"wide! If you have a white ring around your iris, on your cornea, and your OD tries to tell you that it's harmless cholesterol, don't believe them! I have this white ring, my dad had it too, and he's dead now! I have an area on the back of my neck, where I remember mom pulling the first ticks off me when I was around four years old that is getting better! I remember the bell's palsy that caused when I was in my teens! Oh, the species name! Monanema martini. In squirrels they make the pleural cavity their home, guess how many times I had my fingers in there during my younger days! Recent research in Africa shows that the species causes onchocerciasis in humans, just like the better known wuchereria bancrofti and brugia malayi. Biggest difference is that m. martini doesn't yet appear to be associated with wolbachia, an endosymbiotic bacteria that the big two do have. M. martini is resistant to Ivermectin and Moxidectin. In infections with b. malayi and w. bancrofti, killing the endosymbiot with antibiotics sterilizes and sometimes kills the worms. Probably not so m. martini.

Preston

Post by Preston »

This is very interesting and disturbing to learn about! Do you have any updates? Did the Dr. ever remove that demon from your hand?
1900 1898 Krag

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

No, the Dr. was not a surgeon. When I saw that she was getting close to the muscle and had her view of it covered up I stopped the operation. Things were not otherwise too kosher. For example there was a cat on the table during her probing. The worm is still there, I'm still trying to keep ahead of the little ones it produces. Over the years these things have eaten the insides of my teeth! The worms are no longer in there and the hollowed out teeth are breaking left and right! I went without dental insurance for many years, when I finally got some I only had time to get one tooth pulled before losing that job. I did get one of those panoramic xrays. On it you could see lines, calcified immune responses, running from the back of my neck to the roots of the teeth. I guess most dentists, including one that's a member here, think that's normal clutter! Maybe it is for people whose teeth are going bad. The most significant thing that has happened over the last year is that I had two little mole-like things come up on my neck, right where mom pulled the first ticks off when I was but four yrs old! I'm now 62! I scratched them off several times and they came back several times, but that cycle finally stopped and they are gone. My neck is getting much, much better! I can actually feel the base of my skull and lots of hardened stuff has gone away. One day I moved a certain way and got a crack out of T1 that took a lot of tilt to the left that my head had for a very long time. There's still some deep down hardened stuff in my neck, but my immune system is working on it. I had one of those mole like things come out on my nose too! I remember getting bit by a mosquito while my nose was stitched up from a car wreck, back in the 80s. I guess that sucker put something in me too! That's the state of things now! Getting better, yet getting older! Can't beat Chronos!

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

It's interesting that you would refer to "Hans" as a demon. I've long postulated that what Jesus referred to as demons and unclean spirits were parasites and germs. He knew man wasn't ready to comprehend the unseen. I've also found reference in Sumerian writings. Enki and a goddess were doing a little drinking, making flawed humans to see if the other could fix the flaw. One of them created a human that had what was translated as "demon". Enki's fix? He bathed the afflicted in "enchanted" water. What if enchanted is a mistranslation? What if it really meant electrified. It does respond to electricity applied at a voltage low enough that it doesn't have an effect on my muscle below it. I've also seen a video of a praying mantis put into electrified water and a horsehair worm come out of it, attempting to get away from the electricity. All I'm lacking is a way for it to get away from the electricity. Little cut ought to provide the escape hatch it needs.