Coming out as Trans

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

Coming out as Trans

Post by Culpeper »

Yeah. You read that right. I am coming out to my friends here at KCA.

Every one else is hopping on the Trans whatever band wagon so I figured it is my turn for peace and acceptance.

I have one problem though. I do not know whether I should be a dust mop, a two bottom John Deere plow, a Krag carbine (an 1896) or a rubber band. All have good points to recommend them as a choice.

Yes. I am a Trans-Mechanical. I would tell you how to pronounce my pronoun but I can not. I can only fart it.

I would go for Trans-specie-ism but South Park beat me to it.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

FredC

Re: Coming out as Trans

Post by FredC »

Trans Hmmm, Trans Hmmm. Trans-mechanical Hmmm.

I think you left out an obvious choice. In the old days to save pronouncing a bunch of syllables we heard trans as short for transmission. 4 speed stick or automatic. Back in that day torqueflites could be modified easy enough to handle 1000 HP. There were also clutchflites that could be revved up and the clutch sidestepped then shifted without touching the clutch again.

Not sure if I made your decision easier or muddied it with extra choices.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Sonofagun! You're right! That is a good point. Where is the Chiltons?
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Whatever floats your boat, Culpeper.

Remember your Rights!
Attachments
Bear Arms.jpg
Bear Arms.jpg (28.8 KiB) Viewed 1278 times

FredC

Post by FredC »

Might need to watch out for his lefts also.

Knute1

Post by Knute1 »

I believe it is the process of one's calculated self-awareness dealing with an obscure emotional outreach from the very basis of existence with the possibility of an answer to a question not yet formulated in the back reaches of cerebral thought as it was in the very beginning. In other words, the question can only be asked once the initial thought has matured and developed by use of a process, in theory, that can seperate the imaginary from the reality that endures in a state unexplained due to lack of universal guidance that can only be obtained through repetitive actions to instill harmony and co-existence with opposing views of life itself. Through this reasoning can one then determine which way is true North with respect to the direction of self-induced doubts brought upon by the use of intangible ideals, which propagated from the creation of other influences in one's soul. :geek:

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Ya! What Knute was trying to say ... I think?
Attachments
mona trek.jpg
mona trek.jpg (105 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

So my apple sauce covered hack saw is the source of all thought and existence leads to the path of realization in which Krags can not hope to be less than what we dream them to be.

I want a cookie.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

We are out of cookies.
Attachments
Rootbeer.jpg
Rootbeer.jpg (42.96 KiB) Viewed 1154 times

Knute1

Post by Knute1 »

Quick, somebody make some Nestle's tollhouse chocolate chip cookies with walnuts the way my mama makes them. But make sure they have walnuts.

Culpeper, I think you are oversimplifying this matter. Make sure you have extra nuts in your cookies.