RCBS discount for active and former military

For poking fun and off topic subjects
RicKrager

RCBS discount for active and former military

Post by RicKrager »

I recently contacted RCBS on my 30/40 die set decapping pin. This is a really old set (Pre 1976) and somehow the decapping pin was bent. I had purchased the current decapping pin set of 5 pcs. These proved to be too large for the original decapping rod. RCBS responded by promptly putting a new decapping rod assy. in the mail to me. All their dies now use the size pin I had purchased. The assy. comes with the .308 expander ball just as the old one. The improvement is a larger, stronger pin. The new pin will fit all my flash holes (with a different standard for the various 6mm cartridges). Information is on their site.

The point of this note is to alert our brothers and sisters, with military service, of discount pricing for purchases from RCBS.

Sent me by the helpful tech:

“If you were . . . in the Military or Armed Forces then you should apply for the discount on our website.

To submit an application for the VIP Program you would:
go to www.rcbs.com
Create an account for the RCBS Website in the upper right hand corner (profile icon which looks like a head and shoulders)
Once the account is created, Click the Support Tab in the upper section of the Website to access the drop down where the “Military VIP Program” or “VIP Program” is listed and click on it
Select the proper type of application you are applying for
Fill out the form including any supporting documentation required
Wait a few days (it may take 7 business days for approval) and log back into your RCBS account and see the special Red Colored pricing. You should also receive an email once you are approved.”

Just thought you might like to know. Rick