Turn my stomach

For poking fun and off topic subjects
King carp

Turn my stomach

Post by King carp »

I saw this today. What the "F" happened to this country. I lost my dad one year ago today. He fought with the Marine corps in the pacific in WW2. I miss him every day. I hate to say it but I am almost glad he is not alive to see this. Before he passed he said he felt sorry for me for what i would be dealing with in the near future. I guess he was right.
Attachments
Z6LIN2U2VVCOPFEOZXOC4DPSTQ.jpeg
Z6LIN2U2VVCOPFEOZXOC4DPSTQ.jpeg (53.74 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Knute1

Re: Turn my stomach

Post by Knute1 »

That just ain't right. Are they wearing U.S. uniforms left behind?

I have a son that got the Bronze Star in Afghanistan some years back. He isn't happy about it either. He's known soldiers that paid the ultimate price over there. Now wondering what it was all about. He will be in the Color Guard at the upcoming Milwaukee memorial of that day. It will have a different feel to it now then it would have had a few weeks ago. I hope he will remain proud. The Commander In Chief has changed the mood of it, though.

Whig

Post by Whig »

This is why the dems had to cheat to get control of the White House and congress. They have wanted to neuter the US since Obama, and maybe before. Why else would we have put a Muslim in the White House and Hitlery to follow to finish his work.

Trump, and we voters, just got in the way and caused a 4 year delay. They figured out how to control the ballot boxes, electronically, and now don't have to worry about voters anymore.

Obama started his first term by going around the world and bowing to foreign leaders. That was the start of the current problem. Trump undid a lot of Obama's weakening of the US but ran into the dems and the swamp- most of the republicans still in office!

God help us all.

Knute1

Post by Knute1 »

In my earlier post I meant to say that there will be a memorial in Milwaukee, as it will in many U.S. locations, of 9/11.

Biden said in July that there would be no way that Afghanistan could be overridden due to 300,000 plus Afghan soldiers. Look at the results. How are we to feel about our memorial and show pride now? If this isn't a wake up call for America and where we are heading, I don't know what will. Even CNN is reporting on how poorly planned this pull-out has been. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that middle ground Americans will finally step up and say "h#*l no" this isn't going to continue. We the people..........

Whig

Post by Whig »

But the only option, unless Trump is re-instated, is for Kommi-la to be President and Piglosi to be VP. Is that any better?

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Back in the fifties, the Communists told us, we will take over this country from within. They have faithfully followed the Russian communist/ Saul Alinsky model. Take over the schools, indoctrinate the children; take over the press and media, turn them into Pravda like information sources; create dissention between groups of people, black and white (in the U.S., rich and poor elsewhere); use what Lenin called "useful idiots to foment disruption and riots; disrupt the economy and alienate the people, take control of the Government. Does all of this sound familiar, like current events? WE have been asleep at the switch to allow all of this to happen!