Baltimore Antique Arms Show

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

Baltimore Antique Arms Show

Post by Culpeper »

Anyone going to the Gun Show in Timonium? I am going for the first time in fifteen years. I met a lot of folks back then. Most are long gone to the great Gun Show in the Sky.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Re: Baltimore Antique Arms Show

Post by Ned Butts »

Tom and I will be there Sat.

Cat Man

Post by Cat Man »

Wish I was there! Took my father to the show there 25 years ago to meet Col Bill Mook.
Dad and Bill went all over the show and looked at lots of Krags that day. We went to dinner after. What a treat to listen to two old combat soldiers talk about guns.
Sure do miss them both.

Enjoy the show.

Jeff the Caterpillar man

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I had a great time at the show. I think the last time I went is 2005. I saw a righteous 1894 in the 10K range but now that I am being a bum I did not have the moola for it. But, dang, I sure did click my ruby slippers together a bunch.

Met up with people I had only ever dealt with through the key board, like John Spangler of Oldguns.net. Nice Guy. I was shocked to see Ed Knisely. Someone told me years ago he had passed away. I mentioned it to him and he verified he was very much alive. Then I met Don Hartman and his wife. We chatted a few minutes about Krag bayonets and his two books. Of course I just had to add his books to the Mallory and Farmer books on the shelf.

Next year I'm taking lots of money.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio