Post by butlersrangers »

I'm amused.
Attachments
typo.jpg
typo.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 917 times

Parashooter

Re: typo?

Post by Parashooter »

OK, here's a punch line - anybody know the (bad) joke?

"Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids."

(Kind of in the same lame vein as "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoe?")

Mike4MSU

Post by Mike4MSU »

Can’t imagine seeing anyone wearing it today, but in college there was a kid who would wear a t-shirt with a picture of a rabbit and a box of Trix (dix) cereal. Instead of the correct phrase “Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids”, it read “Silly faggot, dix are for chix”

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

I saw a mighty lot of insensitive and gross "T" Shirts in Key West.
One that made me snicker said, "I'm not gay, but hey, 20 bucks is 20 bucks"!

I never saw one with a favorite Key West phrase, "No Sniveling". (I would have bought one).

One guy had a great shirt from an Italian restaurant that said, "Legalize Marinara".

I bought a fun shirt at the 'Little White House', with a Harry Truman quote, "You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog".

FredC

Post by FredC »

I found a 3 travelers joke. One of them is a Rabbi. A second one is a rabbit joke.

Those in the northern states might see the northern lights tonight. (Not a joke)

THREE TRAVELERS AT THE FARMHOUSE

Three men were traveling in rural America when their car came to grief, whereupon they sought shelter at the nearest farmhouse.

The farmer had two spare beds, and, of course, his daughters's, but since he had heard all of those stories he informed the men that one of them would have to sleep in the barn. One of them, a very polite Hindu mathematician, immediately volunteered and went out to the barn. A short time later there was a knock on the door, and, sure enough, there was the Hindu, very apologetically explaining that there were cows in the barn, and because of his religious convictions, he didn't think he could remain there.

A second man, a conservative rabbi, now volunteered and went. But a short time later, there was a knock on the door. Sure enough, he too was back, explaining that since there was a pig in the barn, he too would be quite uncomfortable out there.

Whereupon the third man, a practicing lawyer, agreeably proceeded out to the barn.

In a little while, there was a knock on the door. And when they went to answer it, sure enough, there were the cows and the pig.

Just Jawin' - June 2012
What's in that Can??

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car. The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying at the side of the road and pulls over. She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong?

"I feel terrible, "he explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry." She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the dead rabbit, bends down and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road. Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again; he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves and repeats this again and again, until he hops off out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?" The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says..... (Are you ready for this?) "Hairspray - Restores life to dead hair, adds permanent wave".

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Funny and witty jokes!

FredC

Post by FredC »

I do not have the "gift" myself, but I do have a pile of jokes saved from the old Brownells emails they used to send. Every now and then I maybe able to match one up with a current thread.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Humor shared with customers? Companies have to be more careful now.

Their Corporate-Counsel doesn't want the Firm to upset or even remotely offend, even in unconceivable incomprehensible ways, a possible non denominational intergalactic amorphous ambiguous being that even vaguely represents a potential problematic customer, who will return perfectly good merchandise as being inadequate to serve her/his/its/your/my/their perceived expectations, requirements or fantasized infantile imbecilic needs.

It's a jungle out here!
Attachments
horrors.jpg
horrors.jpg (102.85 KiB) Viewed 842 times