Now We Know ... sort of.

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Now We Know ... sort of.

Post by butlersrangers »

Biden's 'handler' ..... who's in the Bunny suit? George Soros, Jill, Nancy, Obama, Putin .... ?
Attachments
bidens handler.jpg
bidens handler.jpg (73.21 KiB) Viewed 641 times

Whig

Re: Now We Know ... sort of.

Post by Whig »

Satan

RicKrager

Post by RicKrager »

When will the madness end? Generations fought and died seeking perfection of the Founding Fathers dream. The previous (Trump) administration renewed our faith in the American potential. Then our national Sun was eclipsed by mass insanity. Remain strong, true and faithful to your oath and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Naval Aviation, 1961-1967, 3rd Gen. Naval Air.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Trump has his faults but I hope and pray that he gets another four years. At least we should be able to take over Congress in six months and tie that a-hole's hands for two years, and to set the stage for a comeback.

pickax

Post by pickax »

Dick Hosmer wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:00 am Trump has his faults but I hope and pray that he gets another four years. At least we should be able to take over Congress in six months and tie that a-hole's hands for two years, and to set the stage for a comeback.
Exactly Dick, Trump is making good choices for the mid terms to stop the bleeding interim.
Honestly though for 2024 in my perfect world, I would hope he will stay backstage and back DeSantis completely to cover more bases then. He's a wounded bull in the herd, and needs to step up for the younger ones.