Threads that produced error messages maybe working now.

For poking fun and off topic subjects
FredC

Threads that produced error messages maybe working now.

Post by FredC »

Old threads that did not work can be found now. They may have a new web address so you have to search them out. Originally everything was .org, then it went to .com. I just noticed it is back to .org, not sure when that happened. I do not remember changing the link address.

butlersrangers

Re: Threads that produced error messages maybe working now.

Post by butlersrangers »

Hmmm .... little gloves!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Nope. Still can not add replies to the Krags in the Movies thread. Ya kin read it but it dumps ya to a error notice win you try to reply. Try it and see.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44&start=50

...and I would like to add to the list.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

I still get ERROR pages when trying to find some old stuff.

FredC

Post by FredC »

Sorry to cause the false hope.
I am not sure how I found one of my old threads. I think it was with a search engine.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5004 This link that can be found 10 pages back on the sporter section still does not work.
I found this link somewhere that still does work: http://www.kragcollectorsassociation.or ... 50216996/0 (note this is the old YABBA .org format)
If I am remembering correctly the original KCA was a .org extension. That one got broken when an update to the internet happened. the first replacement that worked was a KCA.com. We are now back to a KCA.org address and I am not sure when that happened.
At least some of the old threads are available by typing in the old Yabba address. Not sure if they can be edited or added to today. A word of caution even trying could really break something so that the old threads may be come permanently lost. So right now, I advise caution.

To the Butts, if I have revealed something dangerous, please feel free to delete this post.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

FredC, FWIW, I notified the administrators of your post, to alleviate any concerns about 'corrupting' old stuff access.