A lawyer earning the hate

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Re: A lawyer earning the hate

Post by butlersrangers »

We were wise to throw off the tyranny of the British, an Empire and system so UNJUST and corrupt,
that even an electric vehicle is subject to the arbitrary whim of a tree.

The irony of it all!
Attachments
Injustice.jpg
Injustice.jpg (102.22 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

I originally heard the joke as: what is the difference between a dead snake in the road, and a dead lawyer? Answer: the snake had skid marks in front of it.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I'll have to use that joke even though I am certain it is based in truth. It will go along with my "how many lawyers does it take to roof a house" joke.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Some of my nicest 'friends' are Lawyers.
One visited me in Jail, just before my Arraignment.
Another visited me in the Hospital, right after my car was struck by an 18-wheeler.
A few years back, a really compassionate Lawyer helped guide my mother's estate through Probate Court and gave me Five Dollars!

FredC

Post by FredC »

All the Round up lawsuit commercials you hear makes you think about lawyers. That first big case Monsanto had 800 studies showing no relation to the type of cancer the victim had. Government studies showed no need for warnings as glyphosate is not really even a poison. It blocks the production of a specific protein by photosynthesis. Kills the root by starving it not poisoning it. Victim was represented as the salt of the earth. Hundreds of millions awarded because of sympathy with no proof.
Stinking lawyers like sharks are now on a feeding frenzy. The only harm is that it might contribute to millions of deaths with the upcoming food shortages. No concern to lawyer with fat pockets.

I have no proof that round Up does no harm, but 20+ years of ranching and seeing the applicators that use the stuff get old along with me and cancer free looks funny. You would almost conclude that glyphosates prevent cancer.