Amigos .... I forgot!

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Amigos .... I forgot!

Post by butlersrangers »

Happy Cinco De Mayo! (Have a good Mother's Day, too).
Attachments
Amigos.jpg
Amigos.jpg (62.92 KiB) Viewed 452 times

psteinmayer

Re: Amigos .... I forgot!

Post by psteinmayer »

I'm offering you the Amigo Salute (of course, since this is a reply and not a video camera... you can't see it... but rest assured, I'm doing it! Really!!!)

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Hey by the way Chuck... Dad and I looked for you at the MAAC show but didn't see you. Where were ya hiding? We picked up a beautiful M1 Carbine and some extremely rare cartridges for my brother's equally rare 10.4mm Italian Officer's Revolver!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Paul, I was wandering the MAAC Show on Saturday from 9 am to 1:30 pm, no Table, just shopping!
I kept my 'shifty eyes' looking for you and your Dad, sorry I missed you.

(My buddy, R. Johnson, was headed to Chattanooga and I was preparing for a Florida flight to take care of the grand-kids. Doing a table was out of the question. As it is, I will need a vacation, when I get home)!

I didn't see anything I needed. I enjoyed the show's display tables, especially, "The Guns of James Paris Lee". I picked up a few small Krag parts for a restoration project.
Chow for now!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Yeah, I kept my head on a swivel too... but never did see ya! It's funny, while we were purchasing and paying for the M1 Carbine, this guy walked up carrying another M1 Carbine and asked what we paid. When I told him, he said he wanted the same for his... as if we were going to ask for the check back and buy his instead. The thing was - his was no where NEAR as nice or as good a condition... although his did have a sling. We ran into that guy 3 more times, and each time, he tried to make me feel like I made a huge mistake by not buying his instead. Really kind of pissed us off to tell the truth! Otherwise, we enjoyed the show... but Dad got tuckered out after a little while, so we didn't stay too long!