The reason why

For poking fun and off topic subjects
WAGON

The reason why

Post by WAGON »

Good afternoon all ! Just what i have noticed and admire greatly. I am new here on 05/01/2022 I became a first time Krag care taker. You gentleman were above and beyond imagination in helping me with info on rifle. I have watched as you guys have helpfully but firmly let people with 123,XXX serial numbers know "X" is not a number and then help them out. As I stated on 05/01 I had done 1911's 1903's Garand's-----but I gotta new division to learn ! A new member messaged on US Krags forum about his sling not fitting. You gentleman very politely helped him and showed pic's and explained about stacking swivel and how it work's. Certain things we take for granted everybody knows---well sometimes not. When I was getting started I had a lot of guys who shared their knowledge when I was starting out and last few years I felt that was lost. I am proud to joined KCA and the answers to that post and way handled proved why. Mike

butlersrangers

Re: The reason why

Post by butlersrangers »

'Wagon Mike' - I am glad you joined the KCA Forum and shared your remarkable BoOF rifle with us!

I learned a lot through the interchange and discussion.

Some forums have a nice chemistry, some gun forums don't.

I am glad you like it here and find the discussions useful.