Free Mail Order Brides

For poking fun and off topic subjects
psteinmayer

Re: Free Mail Order Brides

Post by psteinmayer »

I remember about 20 years ago sitting in a restaurant having lunch. At an adjacent table was a guy with more hardware in his face than the shelves at the local True Value store... and his entire upper body, INCLUDING his face was tattooed. He was busy complaining about why he couldn't obtain gainful employment!

Now I have nothing against tattoos (I have many... ) and I'm enlightened enough now-a-days to even accept a piercing or two. But C'mon... Really? He just didn't get it! And what's all of them holes, especially the ones in his ear lobes from the 2 inch gauges gonna look like when he's trying to enjoy his golden years???

Doubly Reincarnated

Post by Doubly Reincarnated »

There you go, hitting the "gainful employment" nail on the head. Next-door neighbor kid, age 19, is a good kid, hard worker, honest. Painted my house, does my yard work, goes to the rifle range with me, got a full scholarship to our local 4-year university, where he's an IT major. I'd bet he was drug-free. But he has a ring in his lower lip that I'm afraid will keep him from getting a decent job or from ever meeting a decent girl. He badly needs both.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

I used to be 'gainfully employed' and don't remember how I had time for that foolishness!