Open-Carry in Michigan

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Open-Carry in Michigan

Post by butlersrangers »

We should send this squad to Chicago or New York City. They could smack sense into some of the 'punks'.
Attachments
Open Carry.jpg
Open Carry.jpg (91.42 KiB) Viewed 825 times

Local Boy

Re: Open-Carry in Michigan

Post by Local Boy »

Who should be sent are the sisters from this little known elite female fighting arm of the Vatican called "The Sisters of Our Lady of Semper Fidelis!"

Below are some training photos, smuggled out of Italy, of this ultra secret military force.

When I wrote to the Vatican inquiring about the organization they responded with "Nun-Yo-Business."
Attachments
Nun.jpg
Nun.jpg (4.65 KiB) Viewed 796 times
Nun1.jpg
Nun1.jpg (96.15 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Nun_Gun.jpg
Nun_Gun.jpg (86.9 KiB) Viewed 798 times

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Those Nuns have good Habits!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Merlin's beard!

She would definitely get me back in the church.
Attachments
Nun1.jpg
Nun1.jpg (96.15 KiB) Viewed 778 times
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

butlersrangers wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:02 pm Those Nuns have good Habits!
GROAN!!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

What ever you do... don't curse!!!
Attachments
Blues-Brothers-Kathleen-Freeman-1980.JPG
Blues-Brothers-Kathleen-Freeman-1980.JPG (117.92 KiB) Viewed 715 times

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Kids today don't understand that they can be sincerely loved and taught by someone that has an iron will and demands discipline & excellence.

I was a public school kid that went to Catechism (Religious Instruction), on Monday evenings.
There was not a lot of difference between the 'Sisters' and public school teachers.

I was never victimized by anyone connected with Church or School. We had one High School Swimming Coach (in public school), who was crazy and threw a pool railing at a kid and was fired. Students knew he was nuts and looked out for each other.

Our Nuns were very nice and you definitely knew you had to behave. Your parents would kill you, if you gave a Nun any shit!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

My experience was a little different. I was an extremely hyper-active child (the result of near death as an infant... story for another time). I had a nun for first grade while attending school at St. Michaels in Southfield. I was routinely disciplined... often with a ruler, for offences which were truly out of my control. I was even threatened with expulsion for singing "The Angel's of Quarius" (The Age of Aquarius) in class. When it came time for me to start second grade, my parents insisted on my having a non-nun teacher (fortunately, St. Michaels had both nuns and "civilian" teachers. When we moved to Bloomfield Hills, we had a grade school within walking distance right in the neighborhood, and with my experiences in Catholic school, my parents opted for public school and Catechism... which I attended until 9th grade! As I grew up, the hyper-activity thankfully waned! I have nothing against nuns as teachers. It's just that my experience was NOT a positive one.