Post by butlersrangers »

Sorry Fred!
Attachments
hog heaven.jpg
hog heaven.jpg (93.69 KiB) Viewed 234 times

FredC

Re: "Babe in Ecstasy"

Post by FredC »

I"ve heard of hog heaven before. Looks like he found a temporary one. Cannot help but think there wasn't a 30 caliber slug waiting for him soon after the photo was taken. Most deer hunters do not take kindly to corn thieves.

FredC

Re: "Babe in Ecstasy"

Post by FredC »

Hmm, I think I missed something. Babe, I think there was a movie about a cute looking pig that wore a bow?

Wild feral pigs sure do not look cute. When I see one, I think KILL! and my blood pressure probably goes up a point or 2. No worries there as the rise is only temporary and the dentist said my blood pressure readings were even good for a young man.

Back to the pig in the photo, I do not think the corn shower is going to do much for his looks, he will never be cute. Unless he had been castrated the corn will not even do anything for how he would taste if cooked.

There are some game ranches where feral pigs catch and castrate the young males. That helps keep the population under control and hunters paying for the privilege of killing them will get meat that will be very good tasting.