Ha HA!

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
Culpeper

Ha HA!

Post by Culpeper »

I'm back! Where is the ammo? Where are the usual suspects?

Tunnel Nineteen in the sixth circle had a cave in last summer that prevented me from getting to quadrant three, rooms 92 to 104. All is better and I am happy to report the Battleship Missouri surplus is great shape. No damage whatsoever.

How did Camp Perry go this year. Have heard there was not Roosevelt (*spit*) this year.

Culpeper
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

FredC

Re: Ha HA!

Post by FredC »

Glad your back and you still have your stash of Krag ammo. Would have been a shame if the tunnel collapse had ruined it. :-)

madsenshooter

Re: Ha HA!

Post by madsenshooter »

Camp Perry happened, but I wasn't there. I was going to try and make the Garand match, but found I had loaded some cases that contained many dud primers! That was at the last minute, no time to pull them down and reload. There is some good in it though, once I got them reloaded I went to the range and put five into less than an inch! I'm leaving the Garand in the back of safe until next year's National Matches! Paul and son made it, perhaps he'll chime in.