Test Post--Was Unable to Log in...

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
FlatShot

Test Post--Was Unable to Log in...

Post by FlatShot »

Hi all,

Ned Butts is helping me become able to log into this site, and asked me to see if I could do so, after he made an adjustment to some setting. So here goes:

I've inherited a .30-40 Krag (though I have not yet taken possession of it) and I just tried to sign up to join your website. However, I have not yet received my "Activation Email," although I did see the note saying it could take awhile to get it. I was hoping you could check on my pending membership status and give me an update?

Also, I'd like to support your site, and wondered about the following statement I saw:

"At this time our funds and expenses are such that members do not need to renew their membership. If this changes in the future, members will be notified by e-mail."

Does the above statement mean that, practically speaking, the $15/year charge is good for more than a year, unless we are notified otherwise? (To be clear, I have not yet sent my $15. in).

Thank you, in advance, for your time and attention to these matters.

Sincerely,

FlatShot

Culpeper

Re: Test Post--Was Unable to Log in...

Post by Culpeper »

Welcome to the Greatest Krag Forum in the known Universe, FlatShot! The others will be along. The Wuhan Virus has given everyone a beating in the last two years. So good on you for inheriting a Krag. The number one thing you will hear here is "pictures. pictures. pictures.".

Kicking things off with the inaugural question. Do you have an idea of what you will have or is it just "a Krag" at this time?

Culpeper
The Great and Powerful
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Re: Test Post--Was Unable to Log in...

Post by butlersrangers »

Welcome 'FlatShot' to the KCA Forum. Like 'Culpeper' said, we enjoy seeing pictures and talking Krag stuff!