Shooting at Camp Perry 2020

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
Culpeper

Shooting at Camp Perry 2020

Post by Culpeper »

Now that I am a free man I think I will shoot at Camp Perry this year. The Wuhan is winding down and ammo is coming back to the markets not that it affects me in any way. Just saying.

So who else has ideas of shooting there this year?
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Parashooter

Re: Shooting at Camp Perry 2020

Post by Parashooter »

If you're planning to shoot at "Camp Perry 2020" "this year", you better grease up your time machine. :roll:

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

This is 2022? I've been gone longer than I thought. I was kidnapped by space aliens. The leader is hiding out at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Bwahahahahhaha!

Alright. Camp Perry 2022 or bust.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Hey... I'll definitely be at Perry this year! My son and I will be shooting Vintage (with my Krag) on Friday afternoon (Aug 5th), Garand Rifle on Saturday morning and Modern Military on Saturday afternoon (Aug 6th), and Springfield Rifle on Sunday morning (Aug 7th). There's also a possibility of shooting Vintage Sniper on Monday.

Also, on Thursday evening, My son and I will meet anyone who wants to join us for dinner too!

So.... Mr. Culpeper... get your poopoo together and plan on meeting us!!!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Oh yeah... and 2020 was slated and registrations were taken before they cancelled the match. The patch for 2020 has a red line through the date, LOL

I did shoot last year, but it was one of my worst years ever... as I was dealing with some serious personal stuff!

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

To early for me to say. I'm thinking of trying to shoot the ORPA state championship match Jun 25th. It's an 80rd match on the Kongsburg targets. I don't know if I can hold my 13lb Garand up through a 80rd match! The entry fee is about the same as CMP, so I get more bang for my buck! Wonder if they let old guys shoot off sticks?