Here is a very nice 1898 Krag un-cut rifle serial #386326. As you can see, it is an uncommon one on a beautiful Italian Walnut stock. Some of the metal has been blued at some time in the past, there are some minor freckling spots and some minor pitting on the side of the barrel just at the stock line. These minor things aside, she is a fantastic Krag. The bore is good. I have fired it and it is very accurate at 100 yards. There is no cartouche as it was likely a field-replacement stock the P firing proof is not strong, but visible.
If you have been looking to fill that gap in your collection for an Italian Walnut Krag, this is what you are looking for.
It will need to ship to an FFL. $1000 with shipping and insurance included. Or Make an Offer (I need to get some $ back after buying the Dane #5 prototype!!)
E-mail me with any questions. I can describe more about it or get you more pictures if you like.
Tom Butts email@example.com
Buy, Sell, and Trade Krag Rifles and related accessories
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- blond1.jpg (583.18 KiB) Viewed 865 times
- blond3.jpg (377.86 KiB) Viewed 866 times
- blond4.jpg (362.68 KiB) Viewed 866 times
- blond5.jpg (448.83 KiB) Viewed 866 times
- blond6.jpg (434.87 KiB) Viewed 866 times
- blond7.jpg (448.16 KiB) Viewed 866 times
- blond2.jpg (481.1 KiB) Viewed 866 times