WTS - Original box of ammo

Buy, Sell, and Trade Krag Rifles and related accessories
Tom Butts
Site Admin

WTS - Original box of ammo

Post by Tom Butts »

(1) Unopened box of 20 Krag (Caliber .30 US ) tin coated ammo. Manufactured on April 1, 1898. The box, for its age, is in great shape. The label and stamping (purple) is in great shape. The box has not been opened, the string and label is intact. A long seam (edge) of the box on the top and bottom has separated, and also a short tab on the top side, but all the other seams are intact. I have been told these seems can be repaired, but I will leave that up to the new owner. There are no water stains on the box. There is marks on the back (see pictures)from storage, laying around. This is a very rare item in this condition.

Am asking $200 US or (10) 1oz.silver eagles or I would consider a trade of a full length original Krag stock for the ammo and other item(s) of value to be determined. I am not/ or will not be offend if an offer for less is submitted. All I could do is say no , right? I do want a retail number, so if you want to buy this item with re-sale in mind, I am not prepared to leave any meat on the bone. I am looking for a collector who will cherish this rare find.

I can send you additional photos if you would like.

You may contact me at seib@dejazzd.comImageImage