Guns in the workplace

For poking fun and off topic subjects
FredC

Re: Guns in the workplace

Post by FredC »

Ok... help me out here... it says Hogs look like Bears. Correct me if I'm wrong (and I usually am, LOL) but aren't Bears normally a heck of a lot larger than Hogs? Or are we referring to the tundra bound Polar Hogs... or rocky mountain Grizzly Hogs?

Heehee ;D

Might be harder to tell apart at 150 yards by moonlight. They can be about the same weight. The largest pig I have killed was mostly domestic was about 600lbs. Large high percentage wild pigs will be about 350. Never seen a bear in the wild at night or in the day for that matter.
When around hunters using dogs the pigs will pop out unexpectedly from cover and you have only seconds to figure out if it is a dog or a pig. In thick cover with both bears and pigs I could see it being a problem.
Here people have mistakenly killed javalina for pigs. Javalinas are a lot less destructive and a native animal here. Game warden will make you take it process it and take it home if you make a mistake.

Whig

Post by Whig »

If'n you can tell at that distance if it has lipstick on, then you can be sure it's Maxine Waters.ImageImage

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Please, do not insult retards!

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

LOL

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch, especially when in Congress.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Krags not Hags!