Discount for KCA members!!!!!

Historical threads originally posted to the 'Krag Forum' board
Tom Butts
Site Admin

Discount for KCA members!!!!!

Post by Tom Butts »

By a special arrangement the Springfield Research Center, KCA members can now get a reduced price for "lettering" of a Krag rifle or carbine.

An official "letter" from the Springfield Research Center is of great interest to collectors, and can add greatly to the enjoyment and value of any Krag that can be documented. They will provide a letter stating the known facts, and the source of the information, and often a copy of the original documents for any Krag with a serial number that appears on the serial number list and, thus, has a traceable history. If the gun is linked to a specific individual, he can often provide copies of service record information as well, at a small additional fee.

Here is just one more benefit of being a KCA member!!
I hope many of our members will be able to use this discount. For more information, current members should go the the "Member News" area.

If you have not yet paid your dues and become a member of the KCA, and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, go to the "Membership Infromation" area of the KCA homepage.

Bill Rogers

Re: Discount for KCA members!!!!!

Post by Bill Rogers »

This sounds like a great deal and I am very interested. I have three Krags that I would do this for. I just have to know how to proceed. ???

Tom Butts
Site Admin

Post by Tom Butts »

Sniper,

First you need to become a member of the Krag Collectors Association. Click on the "Membership Information" on the site homepage.

Tom

Bill Rogers

Post by Bill Rogers »

Tom,
I am the same W.J. Rogers that e-mailed you regarding my membership. Once we get that straightened out I'd like to do the Springfield thing. I've been actively checking the site and corresponding with a user name that I set up at the beginning of the year. I'm not sure how to check my member status. I already gave my email with the user name and it won't let me register my real name. Should I cancel everything and start over. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world so I could use a little coaching. Or you can just call me.
Thanks Bill ::) ::)

Tom Butts
Site Admin

Post by Tom Butts »

Bill,

Got your e-mail and we are trying to figure it all out. Josh, our webmaster, is out of town for a few days. When he gets back we can figure everything out for you.

Regards,

Tom