need sights

Historical threads originally posted to the 'Krag Forum' board
shooter93

need sights

Post by shooter93 »

Hello people,
Anyone know where I can get the peep sight that fits in the magazine cutoff? I am building a custom rifle and would like to use one. Thanks.

Martin Wagner

Re: need sights

Post by Martin Wagner »

I remember that a company called B-Square made these type of sights for military rifle conversions. I used one on an '03.

Can't say for sure if they are still in business. You might want to try pulling them up on the web. Sorry I can't be of more help. MW

gunbarrel

Post by gunbarrel »

B-Square is still in business; below is their web address. I don't know if they still carry that particular part, though. Maybe try Brownell's also?

http://www.b-square.com/index1.htm

Don_B._in_KS.

Post by Don_B._in_KS. »

It sounds like he is more looking for something like the old Pacific micrometer sights and similar that installed where the magazine cutoff normally goes. I see them at the larger gunshows occasionally but don't know any of the sight merchants well enough to suggest who to check with.

Tom

Post by Tom »

I have one if I can find it. I took it off a sporterized carbine some time ago. email me and we'll talk.

shooter93

Re: need sights Hey Tom

Post by shooter93 »

I have one if I can find it. I took it off a sporterized carbine some time ago. email me and we'll talk.

Tom.....I've been sending e-mails but they don't go through. I am interested in the sight. Try e-mailing me or reply here. Thanks

ted bartke

Post by ted bartke »

The Redfield 102K also fits. I replaced mine with a Rice peep. The screw for the 102K rarely comes with the sight and is hard to find.