Disappearing Icons

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Knute1

Re: Disappearing Icons

Post by Knute1 »

I am and will always be a Savage Arms fan. My first gun at 13 was a Savage-built pump shotgun and I have a few others arms by them including my Grandpa's Savage owned Stevens 22. Arthur Savage's name and a Native American image was a bit of a paradox. But I wonder how the Native American (Lame Deer), who traded with Arthur Savage for using his image, would feel about it being removed. Was he proud at the time when his image was used and he got discounted firearms for his tribe? Did he think Arthur Savage didn't get the best end of the deal?

King carp

Post by King carp »

By me realtors no longer use the term " master bedroom" because of slave owner association. It is now called the primary bedroom. I suppose it's only a matter of time before we no longer have a master link, master cylinder, master lock etc. What a waste of time.Image

FredC

Post by FredC »

Just found this manual for my Model 25 Savage. Chambered in .222 and wears a three pound night vision scope. A 3 pound scope turns any rifle into a heavy weight. Shooting while resting on the car it will make a five hole group that you can cover with a nickel. Target was an X made from 1/8 wide reflective strips, done on a moonless night.

Of course it needed a custom base to mount the scope.ImageImage

Whig

Post by Whig »

By me realtors no longer use the term " master bedroom" because of slave owner association. It is now called the primary bedroom. I suppose it's only a matter of time before we no longer have a master link, master cylinder, master lock etc. What a waste of time.

KingCarp,

Being a fisherman (presumed from your ID), you'll probably identify with something these counter-culture vultures will never change- The Master-Baiter!

King carp

Post by King carp »

Good one! LOL

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

The world (or the manner in which it is being presented to us by the media) has gone mad. Time is running very short, and we MUST try to slow the tide in November!!

RicKrager

Post by RicKrager »

Absolutely!Image

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

I watched Ken Burns (1983) documentary on the "Statue of Liberty" the other night and it was quite good.

I learned that: "The artist's model for 'Lady Liberty' must of been a woman from Ohio. Her ears are three feet long!" (A good old joke) ;D

I do share your feelings and concerns about the rampant lawlessness, blatant racial hatred, attacks on Christianity and destruction of our art and history - Fueled by Propaganda under the guise of "news reporting".

I hope we can make the 'sobs' pay at the ballot box!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

This sand sculpture kind of says it all:Image

FredC

Post by FredC »

AS old offensive icons like Uncle Ben's and Cream of Wheat fall by the way side less offensive images emerge?!? Never heard of cranberry beans before, they look like pinto beans. Will see soon if they taste different.
Attachments
CranberryBeansRS.jpg
CranberryBeansRS.jpg (439.69 KiB) Viewed 2177 times