Model 1896 rife question

U.S. Military Krags
butlersrangers

Re: Model 1896 rife question

Post by butlersrangers »

In case one doesn't know - The East Taylor LLC / Schwartz hand-guard and forearm contact information is in the KCA Classifieds.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Who was the "bad" GB vendor? I'm guessing Larryeprice? If so, the guy is an a-hole, and has been one for years. Don't ever expect to hear back from him, on anything - and his stuff is junk.

Mark_Daiute

Post by Mark_Daiute »

I agree, the ones from E. Taylor are better made. Communication from the gunbroker seller doesn't happen. In order to match his diameter I had to splice about the middle of the band, I was lucky and had that excess. It took some pre-planning to get things to match up right. As delivered, the gunbroker seller's was too small at the back. I offered my feedback and heard nothing back from him.

I would add that the Gunbroker seller will not accept returns and does not ship when he says he will and does not ship on payment, which would have been OK with me had I known up front that he only ships on certain days.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Might I ask again - for the general good - the name of the GB seller under discussion?

I made a nomination. If it was correct, it should be confirmed. If it was incorrect, I should issue a retraction - which I will do. If the silence is maintained, a scumbag is being shielded, or an honest man has been maligned. Neither is proper.

Now do the right thing!

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Post by Ned Butts »

Yes please let the board members know so others can avoid similar problems!

Mark_Daiute

Post by Mark_Daiute »

Who was the "bad" GB vendor? I'm guessing Larryeprice? If so, the guy is an a-hole, and has been one for years. Don't ever expect to hear back from him, on anything - and his stuff is junk.

Yes it was

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Post by Ned Butts »

Thank you