Well, More Evidence This Mask Thing Is A Joke...

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Dick Hosmer

Re: Well, More Evidence This Mask Thing Is A Joke...

Post by Dick Hosmer »

How hateful, Dick, but right on!

Desperate times demand desperate comments - I'm NOT proud of speaking like that, not the way I was raised, but this country needs to wake up to what is going on. "1984" is truly on the horizon - the generations of indoctrination in our schools are ever more bearing their poisonous fruit.

Whig

Post by Whig »

My wife and I refuse to conform and wear a mask like Dewine in Ohio is ready to "mandate". She said someone has to start standing up and demanding individual rights and rally against govt control.

You're right- desperate times...

This is what we have trained for all of these years!

waterman

Post by waterman »

My wife and I refuse to conform and wear a mask like Dewine in Ohio is ready to "mandate". She said someone has to start standing up and demanding individual rights and rally against govt control.

You're right- desperate times...

This is what we have trained for all of these years!

Normally, we don't point our guns, loaded or unloaded, at others unless they deserve it. When we drive, we stop at stop signs, because failing to do so may injure or kill someone else. Are stop signs another manifestation of the deep state and big brother?

Darwin will be proved correct once more. Make your own choice, OK. But what if your choice infects someone else? Someone else may prove that you are dead right.

Ever take microbiology or a similar class? Ever see the Mythbusters segment on coughs & sneezing?

polska

Post by polska »

Just think of all the millions of dollars our military has wasted preparing the troops for possible biological weapon, and the most dangerous virus the world has ever known is stopped by a rag in front of our faces. Who knew.

Whig

Post by Whig »

"...the most dangerous virus the world has ever known is stopped by a rag in front of our faces."

Sorry. This statement is not factual. Believe CNN if you want but I will not drink the tainted Kool Aid. This is what is wrong with our country.

And, yes, I have taken microbiology.

I'll believe the politicians and "health professionals" when they "mandate" stopping smoking. That will save more lives than wrapping a dirty rag over your mouth or wearing a contaminated surgical mask on your chin. Drive through Burger King, or where ever, like we did today and see every one of the employees wearing a mask with their nose exposed and gapped open.

But, we have to wear masks to save the world from the plague that has a 0.26% mortality rate and 96% of the infected people are asymptomatic.

polska

Post by polska »

You do realize my post was just being sarcastic ,right?

Whig

Post by Whig »

Sorry, I am dealing with this from all angles and renovating our kitchen too and didn't pick up on that!

Unfortunately, there are many out there who believe just that.

Thanks, though. I need some levity once in a while to bring things into proper perspective.

Wish I had some REAL down time to shoot my Krag!