member psteinmayer

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

member psteinmayer

Post by butlersrangers »

I was concerned that there have been no postings by Paul (psteinmayer) for a long period. I checked with Paul's Dad and got a phone #.

Paul is fine, but, being kept busy with work and family. He is doing a lot to care for his mother-in-law and 'widower'-father.

I had a good chat with Paul. Being kept busy and Covid restrictions have interfered with shooting, re-loading, and forum activity. Paul related difficulty being able to access the KCA Forum site. (I offered a couple of suggestions).

Well, today, January 14th, is psteinmayer's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Paul! Hope we see you active on the KCA Forum, soon.

psteinmayer

Re: member psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Thanks so very much Chuck. And thank you for the Birthday wishes too!

Yes, it's true... I've been pretty absent lately.

My second mom passed away on Easter Sunday after battling cancer for several years. My dad is truly alone for the first time in his life (after my mom died in 2002, my son moved in with him). So we all are spending as much time as possible with him. My wife's mother lives with us, between that, other family issues and my ever growing work requirements, I haven't had much time to "Play." I still have brass sitting on my loading bench that was earmarked for LAST YEAR'S Nationals.. LOL!

Anyway, I will try to visit you all here at KCA at least every week. After all... my friends here are like a second family to me!

Paul

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Post by Ned Butts »

Glad to hear you are doing as well as possible these days Paul. Hope things settle down for you soon so you can resume shooting and posting!

Kerz

Post by Kerz »

Hey Paul
Happy Bday yesterday :) Thanks to Chuck aka BR for checking on Paul!
Vic
Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

FredC

Post by FredC »

Paul, I am glad you are OK. Taking care of parents is sometimes hard, but I miss them now that they are gone. Hope you have more good days than difficult ones.

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Me too, sorry for your loss, and hoping you are well. You are a source of good humor and good information.