For poking fun and off topic subjects
Capt. Frank

Nuff Said

Post by Capt. Frank »

Even Elmer and Yosemite Sam are vulnerable.Image

Dick Hosmer

Re: Nuff Said

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Even if you cannot stand the man, vote Trump 2020 - for the anticipated SCOTUS appointments, if NOTHING else. The nation truly hangs in the balance!

Whig

Post by Whig »

I agree, Dick, that many people will vote for Trump for Supreme Court nominations, if nothing else.

I personally think he's a God-send after what we went through with Obama and Clinton. Trump is not perfect but a lot of what people don't like about him is exactly why he was elected- he's not a seasoned politician read y to promise everything and deliver nothing except personal enrichment.

I hope when Trump gets re-elected, he goes after more of the "Swamp" and gets term limits passed. Couldn't even try that the first term!

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Draining the swamp, may be a monumental task. I heard President Trump, a few days or so ago, say he had promised to drain the swamp, but has found it to be much deeper, and contain more critters than he expected. It seems, more and more Obama critters are being found, as time passes. Some have said Obama stayed in Washington, and set up an auxiliary White House in DC, just to run the Deep State.

mavt

Post by mavt »

Driving through NH yesterday on a large flag along I-93:

TRUMP
STOP THE BULLSHIT

Nuff Said..........