A lawyer earning the hate

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

A lawyer earning the hate

Post by Culpeper »

This is the one of the reasons lawyers have such a good reputation. He should be disbarred for his idiocy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hanic.html
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Re: A lawyer earning the hate

Post by butlersrangers »

Pocket, pocket, who's got the deep pockets?

The Jeep Owner should sue Chrysler/Jeep Corp. for 90 Million Dollars, plus legal fees , a new vehicle and free 'life-time oil changes, for building a vehicle that is not 'idiot proof' and causing all kinds of mental anguish for him and his family.

I am sure the matter would quickly be resolved out of court. Pass the trash to the left!

"Better Call Saul" (Those Old Farts on Jouster would have a Field Day with this)!

FredC

Post by FredC »

I hired an in his 20s kid here on the ranch a few years ago. Never listened to anything I told him, I guess after I left him with a task, he would google it to see a task would be done correctly. He tried to park the tractor on a slope and did not remember you have to hit the brakes after pushing the clutch in. He crashed into some stuff that stopped him from going over the cliff. At the bottom of that cliff is where a lot of the pig photos were made with the pigs bathing in the water hole.

He is now driving a school bus and I think they are all automatics now. The school gave him about 5 weeks of training and never called about references. What could go wrong?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does".... Mama wasn't very "PC"!

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Why do lawyers wear turtle-neck sweaters?

What's the difference between a dead lawyer in the road and a dead deer in the road?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

I don't know Dick, but I will hazard some guesses.

1. The turtle-neck helps contain the shit?

2. The difference is that you feel sorry for the dead Deer?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Death by Velveeta - I smell another rancid law suite coming. Who cut the cheese?
Attachments
Big Cheese.jpg
Big Cheese.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 835 times

FredC

Post by FredC »

I got a little off the main topic with my previous post. Many lawyers certainly earn the hate. I run some old production lathes with aftermarket computer controls. The manufacturer is regularly sued over things that have nothing to do with the control. An example is an operator wearing gloves to push a rotating bar into the stop after the last part is cut off. Been doing that for nearly 50 years with bare (not bear hands) hands, no gloves. The operator with the gloves used the "oil field" gloves with the rubber dots for nonslip use. Before the fellow at control place could finish the story, I knew what happened. The dots grabbed the bar and the operator's hand was severely mangled or torn off. Had nothing to do with the control. They keep a lawyer on retainer and it costs them about $10,000 each time to make the cases go away. So you have too find a good one to protect you from the hate worthy ones.

I have a friend that bought a couple acres to put a house on and spent months cleaning up the place and pouring a concrete drive and parking area. He did not use a lawyer and found out when he wanted to get the utilities hooked up that the property was not properly subdivided and doing the survey and plat will cost him an additional $30.000. Probably more than he has in it now. A good real estate lawyer would have saved him a pile of grief.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Do we dislike Lawyers? ... of course not!

We vote mainly Lawyers and 'Lawyer Wannabees' into public office to pass, administer, and rule on good laws that are clear, concise, and fair to all concerned.
These wise pieces of legislation, with accompanying regulations, have been and continue to be, crafted without favoritism, bias, or the possibility of misinterpretation or misunderstanding.

In the U.S. of A., We choose Lawyers to govern all aspects of our life, liberty, wealth, and pursuit of happiness.

We obviously LOVE our Lawyers and support them by the millions and with our millions!

It sort of always circles back, to the basic legal question , "Who cut the cheese"?

pickax

Post by pickax »

Sad but true B.R. LOL !
First honest lawyer I read about was John Adams defending the redcoats from a mob, and guiding Ben Franklin and Tom Jefferson et all for a good constitution in the formative years.
Since then, not so much. :shock: