Fun With Animals

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Fun With Animals

Post by butlersrangers »

I told jokes to this cow and made goofy faces, until she laughed so hard .... Milk came out her nose!
Attachments
cow.jpg
cow.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 1274 times

psteinmayer

Re: Fun With Animals

Post by psteinmayer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FredC

Post by FredC »

Any clue why that cow is wearing boots?!?

Photo below is one of ours . She was way ahead of that girl in the bride thread. This girl did not want to let go of her hardware. Took a pair of vice grips to remove it.
Attachments
HardwareEyers@.jpg
HardwareEyers@.jpg (208.64 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
HardwareStudrs.jpg
HardwareStudrs.jpg (760.12 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Scottish Highland Cows wear "Wellies" (Wellington Boots). It's a hygiene thing.

It looks like your cow was into 'Metal-Piercings' or had a mishap on some kid's trampoline!

FredC

Post by FredC »

Electric fence clips. I asked a hand to take the hot wire down but he left the fiberglass post with the clips. Cows will rub on anything to scratch an itch. I think that lodged in her tear duct. You can almost read it on her face that she did something dumb. If so, it would indicate she was more aware than the mail order bride in that earlier post.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

A 'black hole' is cuter and more lovable than a 'Roomba' vacuum!
Attachments
Black Hole.jpg
Black Hole.jpg (49.74 KiB) Viewed 1217 times

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Is it safe to come out? ..... or is FredC lurking around with that 'infrared thingy'.
Attachments
Collar of Shame.jpg
Collar of Shame.jpg (150.95 KiB) Viewed 1205 times

FredC

Post by FredC »

Started a new business venture: Multi Species Underground Hotel. Still trying to figure out how to monetize it.

It is in the middle of a gap in the electric fence for the center pivot tower to pass through. Put up the game camera to see who is occupying it and I am still not sure. More digging and a high concentration of borrows was a puzzle. Never seen anything like that. The badger was a surprise. Not sure if he is sharing or if the diller and skunk were just passing by. Maybe they were looking for construction ideas?

Pretty funny Br.
Attachments
IMG4-Skunk.jpg
IMG4-Skunk.jpg (520.19 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
IMG-3Badger.jpg
IMG-3Badger.jpg (392.95 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
IMG1-diller.jpg
IMG1-diller.jpg (536.22 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Send that Badger back to Wisconsin or skin him and make a 'Scottish Sporran'.
(That's a handy wallet worn at the waist, in front of a man's Kilt. Look's real cool with the face left on the hide).

Like the Bandito leader says in "Treasure of Sierra Madra": 'Badgers! ... we don't need no stinkin' Badgers'.

FredC

Post by FredC »

butlersrangers wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:16 pm Send that Badger back to Wisconsin
Like the Bandito leader says in "Treasure of Sierra Madra": 'Badgers! ... we don't need no stinkin' Badgers'.
You suppose if I ask nicely, they will come get him? You do not have a contact name and number, do you?

On this I will agree with the bandito, I do not need this stinking thing!

I was out this morning at 5:00 and saw a diller on a fence line. The new thermal scope is down as I sent the mount back for an exchange. Took the night vision 222 with me. I found the diller several times with the monocular but could never see him with the night vision. Active source light made to big a reflection off the Klein grass. Was on the look out for that badger but never saw him. Not sure what his thermal signature would look like, for that matter I have not seen a coon with it either. They may be like the cat and not really stand out like a diller, deer or pig.
So far rabbits, skunks and coyotes stand out well. That coyote may have been extra hot as he was really ripping and tearing on that deer. Added link to photo: http://www.kragcollectorsassociation.co ... 754#p41754
Last edited by FredC on Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.