Sirloin Steak of the Beast

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

Sirloin Steak of the Beast

Post by Culpeper »

It's Biblical! Some place in Revelations. I am unanimous in that.

Attachments
Sirloin Steak of the Beast.jpg
Sirloin Steak of the Beast.jpg (702.91 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

King carp

Re: Sirloin Steak of the Beast

Post by King carp »

Cooked under a full moon,wrapped in barbed wire, pierced with 6 cloves of garlic while playing black sabbath it should be safe to eat.

MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

George the Food Lion says “It’s Kosher, eat, drink and be merry!”

Not sure what Revelation verse you talking about but Revelation 19:18 talks about birds eating a lot of meat.

waterman

Post by waterman »

Soak it for a couple days in red wine & garlic, maybe chop up a sweet onion. Fire up the BBQ. Should be OK.

FredC

Post by FredC »

For a minute I was puzzled was it lion meat or beef? I think it is actually beef. Confusing having other store brands to someone from south Texas. We do not go to the grocery store we go to HEB. The local HEB has a pharmacy also. I was talking to a Medicare agent on the phone and she said Heb, that was a puzzle for a moment, oh she meant H.E.B.

Waterman's suggestion sounds good, do it that way and invite the closest KCA member over for supper and there will be 2 happy people tonight.

polska

Post by polska »

waterman wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:22 pm Soak it for a couple days in red wine & garlic, maybe chop up a sweet onion. Fire up the BBQ. Should be OK.
What Waterman said. Buying short coded marked down steak can make it taste like it came from the beast. Considering they want to take red meat away from us also I always buy the good stuff save that crap for the in-laws when they come over for the 4th of July party.