For poking fun and off topic subjects
Dick Hosmer

Re: Weird Picture!

Post by Dick Hosmer »

WHY do you assume the dog is dead?

MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

Sheesh, why do you assume it’s sleeping???

Guess I’d better “let sleeping dogs lie” before I get a spanking from one of our founding fathers!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Maybe it's Schrodinger's dog and can be considered, both alive and dead, at the same time?

..... or it passed from the realm of life, to the 'undead'? ... Just, sayin ...
Attachments
Doggula.jpg
Doggula.jpg (32.8 KiB) Viewed 1035 times

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

MooseNugget wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:57 pm Sheesh, why do you assume it’s sleeping???

Guess I’d better “let sleeping dogs lie” before I get a spanking from one of our founding fathers!
I asked a perfectly innocent question - no need to get your boxers in a wad . . .

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

If that was a dog in the street, there were other issues involved besides being alive, and just sleeping, or being dead.

How did the creature identify?
Attachments
Dogs.jpg
Dogs.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

Sorry Dick, was just trying to be silly. I apologize if I offended you? :cry:

The reason I’m thinking the dog maybe dead was because I thought I saw a police investigation chalk line around the dog. ;)

BTW: I don’t wear boxers…I wear whitey-tighty style sustainable bamboo fiber underwear manufactured by a company called Knit Lord. The underwear is very comfortable and comes in a variety of attractive colors. Only problem I have with the underwear is an occasional panda bear trying to eat my shorts!
Attachments
Krag Panda.jpg
Krag Panda.jpg (13.83 KiB) Viewed 970 times
Last edited by MooseNugget on Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

No problem, Mr. Nugget, and thank you for clarifying your private garments! Keep watching out for pandas!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, it really would be nice to hear from more of our founders . . .

waterman

Post by waterman »

Dick Hosmer wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:46 pm No problem, Mr. Nugget, and thank you for clarifying your private garments! Keep watching out for pandas!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, it really would be nice to hear from more of our founders . . .
Who were the founders?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

The list of 'Founding Members' can be found in the KCA main pages. Our posts are simply on the forum pages.

At the bottom of this forum page, there is a heading titled 'member news'. I posted a link there, long ago, that will take you to the main pages.

Go Explore, it's fun!

Attached, for your convenience is a picture of the 'List of Founders'. It would be fun to hear the story of the 'Founding' of the KCA.

I am just a 'foundling member', left here by gypsies in October of 2009. In my almost 14 years, as a KCA member, I can only recall about four of these 38 men making 'Posts' on this forum.
(But, with people using screen names, maybe I have this wrong and have missed some)?
Attachments
IMG_2834.JPG
IMG_2834.JPG (369.69 KiB) Viewed 919 times

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Post by Ned Butts »

There is also a link under "US Military Krags" at the very top of announcements. It has been there a long time
http://www.kragcollectorsassociation.co ... php?t=5767