Presidential Hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy Let's Talk About The 2nd Amendment

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Re: Presidential Hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy Let's Talk About The 2nd Amendment

Post by butlersrangers »

Dick, I do not know the identity of the couple or the cat.
I snagged the photo off a mindless FaceBook 'pop-up' feature, titled: "Unfortunate Prom Pictures", because it was ... well ... weird!

Do you know them? I bet they live in California, Columbus Ohio, or Ann Arbor Michigan.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

I was going to click on that link, hoping for a little gratuitous teenage T&A, but now guess I'll pass . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Columbus? Ann Arbor? Slurs, I assume. I recall a mode of midwestern dress derisively referred to as a "Full Cleveland" which included (amongst some other features I cannot recall) a white vinyl belt, and white shoes. Same genre?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Dick Hosmer, no slur was intended.

If I needed to live in an environment ruled by liberal, woke, 'dumbass' ideas, that are attributed to parts of California,
but widely displayed across the country in Democrat run cities, I could conveniently move to Ann Arbor ('A squared') or Columbus.

Chicago would work, too, but that involves changing time-zones and instantly morphing into a gun criminal.

In fact, most Northern U.S. University & College towns, with a voting base of academics and itinerant young people 'discovering themselves', probably fit the bill.

If I needed 'weird', I'd probably just go to 'A squared' and live in Whine Country.

I'd pay huge taxes and 'be looked down upon', awkwardly existing in the shadow of The University of Michigan, with a football team I can't stomach, and a tradition of infamous killers, like Dr. Mudge (aka H.H. Holmes), Dr. Crippen, and the Unabomber ... WEIRD.
Attachments
whales.jpg
whales.jpg (400.84 KiB) Viewed 821 times

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Post by Ned Butts »

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

That is a great joke. I told it to a gentleman who lived up near Gettysburg a few years ago. A straight laced typed who was not prone to laughing out loud. Well, I got to the punch line and he hung his head and started to quietly laugh without making a sound. He would have been roaring in a parallel universe.

It was a glorious moment. Even his wife and kids were surprised that I got him to laugh.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio