Ammo

For poking fun and off topic subjects
RickyG

Ammo

Post by RickyG »

Does anyone have an in stock source for 3040?

Be careful if you bump into ammo depot. I tried placing an order and got a text message wanting ID and associated ssn.... yeah no

Hunza

Re: Ammo

Post by Hunza »

I saw some advertised of ammoseek. i think i searched for 30 40 and 30 U.S. or 30 army

RickyG

Post by RickyG »

Ouch wants 99.99 for 10rds + 11.99 shipping..... i dont need to hunt that bad

Hunza

Post by Hunza »

yes to rich for me but i still have some left over from long ago and fortunately i kept the brass. i will just load up enough to hunt with. hopefully they will load up some commercial stuff soon. i think you can still find brass???

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

RickyG wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:22 am Does anyone have an in stock source for 3040?

Be careful if you bump into ammo depot. I tried placing an order and got a text message wanting ID and associated ssn.... yeah no
And don't make an account at any place that does not take a credit card. If they require Zelle or a wire transfer, run away! That would be a scammer.

I am beginning to think I need to open the Culpeper's Bank of Krag. Just sign over your paid off properties with a notarized deed and anyone can have two boxes of Remington .30-40 in return. Have a 1936 Cord convertible? Two boxes of Winchester. Thirty-six ounces of US $50 gold pieces, one box Winchester. Thirty-six ounces of $100 US platinum coin will get you a box of Winchester and a bag of new brass.

Wow! Being a Robber Barron AND an illicit ammo pusher is fun. Who knew. Somewhere down a dark alley - "Yeah. I see you need a fix man. I've just the thing to pep you right up. Got a shipment of Winchester from the boat last night"

I just checked Ammoseek. Yikes!! Five and another six bucks a box of twenty! Twenty! What thee heck, over?

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/30-40-krag
https://www.308ammo.com/REMINGTON-30-40 ... aid=as0005
https://www.flipammo.com/products/hsm-a ... 99231-5753
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Culpeper wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:15 am
RickyG wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:22 am Does anyone have an in stock source for 3040?

And don't make an account at any place that does not take a credit card. If they require Zelle or a wire transfer, run away! That would be a scammer.
My son got nailed by one of these about a year ago. He wanted to purchase a cache of M2 Ball ammo (a spam can) from a source online and he paid almost $250 through Zelle... and never heard from them again :evil: Lesson learned!!!

About 2 years ago, I was trying to find powder and stumbled on a site that claimed they had an abundance of H4895... and when I saw they only accepted Zelle, Cash App or Pay Pal... I dropped that site quicker than a stinky turd!!!