Rahimi

For poking fun and off topic subjects
madsenshooter

Re: Rahimi

Post by madsenshooter »

Oh, oh, again! The Sheriff is having an auction before the first oral arguments in Rahimi! I best attend to make sure none of my assets are converted! The things ya gotta do for gas money now a days.

MooseNugget

Post by MooseNugget »

Sheesh, I'm sorry your having to go through this BS! :cry:

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

OK, time to update. The little chief is still in hot water, but there is some question to the validity of the warrant he was served. Sources tell me that he made a purchase of a class 3 firearm through the dept, but it wasn't being kept at the department! Oh, oh! The detective sought the protection order isn't a detective anymore and something is brewing for him, he's hired an attorney. I can't get past the clerks/secretaries to talk to or email the semi-retired judge, but I've discovered that none of the subparagraphs of 18USC 922(g)(1-9) are applicable to me. Nor are any of the ORC laws which would place one under disability. The judge's secretary said the optics, slings, and other accessories stay with the guns. I didn't argue about personal property rights, she's a secretary, why bother? I can make motion for the order to be vacated, but the petitioner has an attorney to argue to the contrary. I'd have till the end of Feb to try that. Feds are working on it, but I get no input from them. A section 1983 complaint seems to be the best route, can't find no legal help, but I would have till end of Feb 2025 to file that. On the good side, I have verified that the Sheriff has all my guns. I didn't ask if he had to fetch them to complete the inventory. One can seek injunctive relief via that 1983 complaint. Wish we had an Ohio attorney as a member here! Oh, Ohio has a bill in the House, HB 51. It'd cost miscreant officials who pull this sort of stuff in Ohio $50,000 ea!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Good Luck! I hope you get your stuff back soon .... UNMOLESTED! .... and with compensation for all the hassle.

With a Catapult, much is possible!
Attachments
flying pigs.jpg
flying pigs.jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 29013 times

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I like to read this any time I hear of problems with cops and the NFA.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/form ... possession
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio