Reloading stuff from Midway.

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
scottz63

Reloading stuff from Midway.

Post by scottz63 »

Just received some reloading stuff from Midway. They gave me my Birthday pricing and free shipping. Now I have bullets, dies, primers, powder, and reloading books for it. Just need some brass now. Dang it. Lol!
ReloadStuff.jpg
ReloadStuff.jpg (150.42 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer

Culpeper

Re: Reloading stuff from Midway.

Post by Culpeper »

Five hundred Biden dollars will get you two hundred pieces of pre-loaded brass. Get it before it disappears too.

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/30-40-krag

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/30-40-krag/Remington

Truth be told, this is how many of us started out. Buying ammo and keeping the brass. I had around 2100 pieces of loaded ammo before I bought my first bag of brass. That was way back in 2004-2006 when a box of Remington was fifteen to eighteen bucks and if I was not pulling down big moola in Iraq I would only have around two hundred pieces to this day.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

I have loaded Hornady and Remington factory ammo, just no brass yet. I need to go shoot some of it up so I can start reloading. Lol. Might order more though while it's available. Just wish they would start selling some brass though.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

scottz63 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:57 am I have loaded Hornady and Remington factory ammo, just no brass yet. I need to go shoot some of it up so I can start reloading. Lol. Might order more though while it's available. Just wish they would start selling some brass though.
Well, Laddy. What are you waiting for? That ammo ain't gonna shoot itself. :roll:

Might? MIGHT? I believe the correct wording should be "gonna". :D

While you are at it I could use a few cases. Maybe some for Parashooter, Psteinmayer, and BR. Aw heck. Buy a case for every one of the regulars!

BELLY UP TO THE BAR EVERYONE! Scottz63 is buyin'. I'll take a case of Pikesville Rye. Ha! I bet you thought I was talking about ammo. Oooooooooo. and three boxes of cigars.

Welcome to Al cohol, To bacco and Fir earms.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

I have that same "One Book/One Caliber" reloading manual (as well as the 30-06 version). I've always thought it interesting that the Krag book shows a 30-06 cartridge on the cover... LOL

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

Culpeper wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:15 am
scottz63 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:57 am I have loaded Hornady and Remington factory ammo, just no brass yet. I need to go shoot some of it up so I can start reloading. Lol. Might order more though while it's available. Just wish they would start selling some brass though.
Well, Laddy. What are you waiting for? That ammo ain't gonna shoot itself. :roll:

Might? MIGHT? I believe the correct wording should be "gonna". :D

While you are at it I could use a few cases. Maybe some for Parashooter, Psteinmayer, and BR. Aw heck. Buy a case for every one of the regulars!

BELLY UP TO THE BAR EVERYONE! Scottz63 is buyin'. I'll take a case of Pikesville Rye. Ha! I bet you thought I was talking about ammo. Oooooooooo. and three boxes of cigars.

Welcome to Al cohol, To bacco and Fir earms.
I will go shoot it as soon as I can and it's not in the single digits or below here. My old bones need it to be at least 45 degrees outside to enjoy shooting. LOL!

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

psteinmayer wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:01 pm I've always thought it interesting that the Krag book shows a 30-06 cartridge on the cover... LOL
Yup, that is a bit odd. Guess they couldn't be bothered. :lol: