Ya’ll better jump on this UNALTERED 1898 sight!

U.S. Military Krags
Culpeper

Re: Ya’ll better jump on this UNALTERED 1898 sight!

Post by Culpeper »

I do not believe the seller needed to withdrawal the sight. He just need to remove the word unaltered.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Culpeper wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:54 pm I do not believe the seller needed to withdrawal the sight. He just need to remove the word unaltered.
Absolutely, but - just to be clear - I did not ask him to. That was HIS volunteered response . . .

Whig

Post by Whig »

I had already been in touch with this seller last week about some other items he's selling. Very nice and he is a Krag collector selling other Krag items. I don't know why he did this but he must have felt bad and took it down. It's still a Model 1898 rifle sight but not worth as much as an unaltered one. One of mine has the center notch filed open some but not that much. Maybe he'll relist it at a lower price.

Old Soldier

Post by Old Soldier »

So, why do you supposed he will not sell to AK and HI? An $8 flat rate box gets it here for the same price that it costs in the lower 48, and it gets here in 3 days. Not that I want his item, just wondering why people act so stupid. Probably, cuz dey is.
" Should it come to war... we shall place our trust in God and our Long Rifles" Continental Congress