The Two Greatest Presidents In My Life Time

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Culpeper

The Two Greatest Presidents In My Life Time

Post by Culpeper »

Just sayin'.

(I hope I don't keel over between now and January. eek!)

Attachments
Trump and Cleveland.jpg
Trump and Cleveland.jpg (211.05 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Dick Hosmer

Re: The Two Greatest Presidents In My Life Time

Post by Dick Hosmer »

There IS a precedent! We can only hope, AND VOTE!!!!!

waterman

Post by waterman »

Mr. Cleveland was a bit before my time. IIRC, the 2nd time around, he got to preside over a pretty bad depression.

Mr. Hosmer and I live in the Democratic Peoples' Republic of California, wherein the winner gets all the electoral votes and they are already assigned to Ole Joe. It's a done deal. A vote for the Trumpster or Jesus Christ or Kermit the Frog will be equally effective. Our votes (for whoever) will merely be a formal protest.

But our country is in deep shit, with WW3 in its early days in Ukraine and in the South China Sea, an invasion on our southern border, and serious threats to our ability to protect and grow our technological industrial base. We can't afford the Antiques Roadshow with a bunch of 1930s era posturing by both geezer blowhards and the majority of the American public so brain-dead that they swallow any crap on the internet or the tube. We've made a bunch of promises. Is America's word good for anything? Just ask the average Afghan.

Will Nikki run as an independent?

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

God I hope not - she'll hand the election to Biden. Remember Ross Perot?

Hey, Trump may not be "a nice person" but, at his worst, he is SO much better than that demented POS we saw last night that there is no comparison. Another four years of that asshole and it won't matter what state you live in. I'm serious, folks - this IS the tipping point.

Whig

Post by Whig »

There's a sign in someone's yard close to where we live that says:

"Mean Tweets: 2024"

I laughed when I saw that!

GO Mean Tweets!!

polska

Post by polska »

In my lifetime I have three, Eisenhower, Kennedy and Reagan because they made Americans feel pride and hope about their country.
Dick I'm afraid we are pass the dipping point. We are in a freefall. Obama's second election kind of proved elections are a sham in this country. I was working then and travelling up and down the east coast I could not find anyone who was voting for him the second time. The state of the country and economy was terrible yet he won a landslide.
Trump won in 2016 only because the controlling powers (who ever they are} never thought he ever had a chance so they let the people actually vote. SUPRISE-SURPRISE!!! They will never take that chance again. Does anyone really think Biden got 81 million votes by not campaigning and hiding in his basement. He could not get 300 people at any rally.
If the powers even let Trump actually run, he will be squashed by the biggest landslide ever. The mail in votes are already being prepared and the early voting will finish it.
I thank God I was born in this great country and I am only sad I will be alive to see it destroyed.

scottz63

Post by scottz63 »

Well said Polska!
14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer