The REAL Waste of Impeachment

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Whig

The REAL Waste of Impeachment

Post by Whig »

The real waste of this whole impeachment farce is that, after millions of dollars and wasted months in the House and Senate, we still don't know the truth behind Quid Pro Joe's firing of that guy in Ukraine and why his son Hunter was paid millions of dollars for doing nothing!

This was Trump's intention all along - to find these two things out! You'd think this whole damn impeachment trial thing would have investigated the reason why it all happened in the first place!

Knute1

Re: The REAL Waste of Impeachment

Post by Knute1 »

Unfortunately, it ain't over yet. There will be another "irrefutable evidence" sham, as it is already on the horizon. It could happen on Tuesday evening just prior to the State of the Union address. Not that I can foresee into the future, just getting used to the show of shows.

Whig

Post by Whig »

I fear you're right. They haven't given up yet. CNN needs more fake news to report!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Biden Stinks! Now everyone knows it.

IMHO - The Democrats will continue to negatively campaign, till election day, free of charge, with the complicity of CNN, MSNBC, most major news outlets, Academia, and "enlightened" entertainers.

However, Nancy P. seems definitely 'unhinged' and her party is conflicted.
They may be on track to self-destruct during their convention.
(Of course, they will blame President Trump, Republicans, 'The Deplorables', Fox News, and Foreign Interference).Image

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Tell me that is a photoshopped picture. :o
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Whig

Post by Whig »

That's a real, classic picture of hair-sniffing Quid Pro Joe! I love the cut-eye look of that officer!

Whig

Post by Whig »

More classics:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Baltimoreed

Post by Baltimoreed »

I have no doubt at all that the Bidens were involved in a pay to play scheme, nothing else makes sense but Im also sure that the same crap goes on with the younger Trumps and also went on with Hillary. You cant outright bribe a president or vp to gain access so you camouflage your bribe via the wife or adult child as a paycheck. If Trump actually knew something about Hunter as opposed to just wanting dirt he should have notified the AG to investigate it, not Rudy and not tried to extort it from a foreign government. Trumps got the finesse of a freight train. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is we might have something. I honestly dont see anybody worth voting for, just a lot of fools to vote against....again.

Local Boy

Post by Local Boy »

When the then, newly elected President Abraham Lincoln was trying to decided on his cabinet members he made the comment "Where have all the truly great men gone?"

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Baltimoreed and Local Boy, I can't disagree with you.

It is hard to swim in a swamp. :'(