Hi from Maine

Historical threads originally posted to the 'Krag Forum' board
30army

Hi from Maine

Post by 30army »

Long time reader, first time poster. I hunt
with an 1896 sporter and a 1896 carbine updated to 1899. Have Brophy's and Poyer books. Recently retired so I will have more range time. Will post pictures as soon I figure it out. Kj 47

psteinmayer

Re: Hi from Maine

Post by psteinmayer »

That sounds awesome... Love to see the pictures. Welcome to the Forum (at least to posting... and belatedly to joining).

butlersrangers

Re: Hi from Maine

Post by butlersrangers »

'30army': Posting pictures is relatively easy. When you are making a Post or reply, there is a Browse Window, lower on the page. If you 'left click' on Browse, it should allow you to search images you have stored on your hard drive in Pictures or Documents. If you select an image and Open it, its name should appear in the Browse Window and it will be attached to your Post.
Also, to the left of the Browse Window is 'Attachments' with a box and + mark. If you 'left click' on the + box, it will give you additional Browse Windows (one at a time).
When you are done selecting your attachments, simply Post Message. Your selected images should appear in your Post. (Note maximum attachment size is 768 KB so you may have reduce pixel size of images).