For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Re: You can't trust the 'Dutch'

Post by butlersrangers »

Knowledge is power. It is enlightening to read labels!ImageImage

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Imagine how much more attractive a woman could be, if they made Hoppe's no. 9 perfume.

Baltimoreed

Post by Baltimoreed »

Im afraid that I cant contribute to this thread except to say that to me beer tastes and looks like the clydesdales just made it. Ive never developed a taste for the stuff. Sorry, please dont kick me out of the club, Ive got plenty of guns, 3 Krags too and just bought a 02 Tj Jeep wrangler to fix up. Besides you guys need a DD right?

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Hang this in your Jeep ... "DD".

(Capt. Frank, you can hang one ... or two ... on the next 'Lassie' that you might fancy)!Image

Whig

Post by Whig »

Don't fret, Baltimore...I'm right there with you. Just never got into the whole scene with many of my friends. I'm a second DD where ever one is needed!

Kerz

Post by Kerz »

I believe in Loyalty. ...I like Beer ... Not all Beers! I despise IPA's! I have gone to some micro-breweries and been unable to find a product I like.

(I love Coffee ... but, I shun Starbucks. I don't like their coffee or the experience! I don't have a problem with Dunkin Donuts, Tim Horton's or Speedway).

I first encountered "Newcastle Brown Ale" in a Pub .
This "Old Dog" has a new trick. I am going to start driving to Ohio to buy Yuengling "Black & Tan" and "Amber".

Chuck,
We must in the same star alignment path! My thoughts exactly. Although my first Newcastle was in Sydney. Yelp, a very nice beer! Wasn't aware they sold out. It's (it was) an occasional beer for me.
Vic
Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member