Women on this forum

For poking fun and off topic subjects
allegro

Women on this forum

Post by allegro »

this is the only gun forum I know of that collects and publishes the gender of its posters.

Are there actually any female Krag persons here?

Whig

Re: Women on this forum

Post by Whig »

We could all identify as women for a day to bump up the stats.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Good Lord, don't create ANOTHER gender!!! 58 (or whatever ridiculous number it is at) is still 56 (owrniia) more than necessary!!

Whig

Post by Whig »

But, according to Obama, we need a separate bathroom for each gender. Or, did he say we should all be using the same one?

I'm confused now!

allegro

Post by allegro »

See? I knew it.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

But, according to Obama, we need a separate bathroom for each gender. Or, did he say we should all be using the same one?

I'm confused now!

If Obama told me the sun was shining, I'd go check for myself!!!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

All this trans-gender/multi-gender talk is nonsense. It is so 2016. I am way past that insanity. I am on to trans-spieceism. that's right. I am an Aardvark or I am a African Violet. (I haven't decided which one.)

Or

I am trans-machinism. In which case I would be a Krag rifle. Or a Chauchat. Or a BAR. Or a French 75mm field piece.

On a serious note. I would love to see more Krag loyal women in our ranks. I believe every man here would been over backwards to welcome her to the fold.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Maybe we need a "T" Shirt promotion?Image

Whig

Post by Whig »

If you haven't seen the great video at guns.com (https://www.guns.com/news/2017/11/07/civilize-em-with-a-krag-a-long-look-at-the-springfield-30-40-video) titled "Civilize 'em with a Krag: A Long Look at The Springfield 30-40", Othais and Mae discuss the history and development of the rifle and carbine and Mae shoots one later in the video. She refers to it as "weird" and "alien-looking" but says she loves it and does a good job describing her shooting experience.

Maybe we could extend an invitation for her to join as the first woman Krag lover at KCA?

ImageImageImage

Knute1

Post by Knute1 »

I have watched this C&Rsenal video a couple times plus other videos they have on different firearms. Mae does bring in another side of entertainment and insight to these videos. She sure seems to enjoy shooting these old guns.

The Guns article mentioned that the Springfield Armory made over 500,000 Krags. Off topic, but I can't get past roughly 480,000.