M1917 American Enfield

For poking fun and off topic subjects
butlersrangers

Re: M1917 American Enfield

Post by butlersrangers »

How do you think Culpeper did on the Kap Kwiz?

p.s. Maybe Ohio lost the war with Michigan? They ended up with Toledo, after all!Image

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I've heard he got every one of them there pitchers write and he is unanimous in that observation.

:D
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Oh ... go put on your "Sola Topee" (pith helmet), fix an 'unaltered' Krag bayonet on your model 1917 Colt revolver and guard your refrigerator and 'licker stash'.

Happy New Year!!!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Pith Helmet? No, Sah. I would not stoop so low as to wear that abomination. Mine is a M1917 US helmet. Worn by saints and sinners of the Great War and the Russia campaigns. Pith helmets are only worn by scurilous dogs and scaliwag teetotalers.

Now about that likker stash. What kin I pour for you? ;)
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Local Boy

Post by Local Boy »

Alaskan Fashion and Style usually consist of a baseball cap, Carharts and Xtratuf boots.

But soon, there will be another Stormy Kromer man wandering the Alaskan frontier! Thanks for the tip Knute1!

From time-to-time I do like to wear my flat cap...especially when I'm in a Guinness Stout mood.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

p.s. Maybe Ohio lost the war with Michigan? They ended up with Toledo, after all!

Sad but very true. Perhaps Ohio should annex Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati along with Toledo to Michigan. We'll throw Kaisch in for free.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Culpeper says you's guys can't wear dem helmuts no more, eh!Image

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

You're right 'Culpeper' ... (can't believe, I'm saying that!) ... you was in a Brodie Helmet with a Smith & Wesson.

You missed and sent me 'high tailing'. (The bayonet changes point of impact, you know)?

Can't trust the memory, too much, anymore.

(p.s. Michigan will take Toledo, Cleveland, Parma, and Cincinnati. You guys can keep Columbus ... ya hey ... we'll throw in da Ann Arbor 'whine country', eh). Image

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

'Local Boy' - I likes to go a wondering and a wandering.

It is probably happening more and more, these days!

Too bad, someone drove over your cap! Was it an Austin-Healey 3000? .... or ... an RV?ImageImage

Local Boy

Post by Local Boy »

Yup, guess you can call it my "Wonder Years"...like I wonder when the next earthquake gonna happen...oh wait...there's one now! Better go a wandering for shelter!

How did my hat turn into a flat cap...well...I was driving around town when all of a sudden...!

BTW: Isn't Culpepper's helmet missing something and where did you get that picture of me in my Air Force winter cap???ImageImage