Krags in the Movies

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Knute1

Re: Krags in the Movies

Post by Knute1 »

You had to dig for that one. You made me look to see what the movie was about and it had this scene. Never saw Chaplin so serious. He was making a statement as an actor and pretty much nailed it, unlike actors of today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyL-6NYasVA

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I have arrived in Shangri La. Krags and Buster Keaton in the same film. Doesn't get any better than that.

Tars and Stripes (1935) Buster Keaton

Tars and Stripes (1935) Buster Keaton
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Action! Adventure! Love! The true story of Corregidor as only Hollywood can ruin it. Meh.

Corregidor (1943)

Corregidor (1943)Image
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Where do you go when you are hen pecked? The Marines!

The Misfit (1924)

The Misfit (1924)Image

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Any one getting tired of seeing Krags in the Movies. Not me! Meet Bobby Vernon in today's flicker.

Choose Your Weapons - 1922

Choose Your Weapons - 1922Image

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

You can count on finding the rare Krag in the "Great White Hunter" movies. Today's craptastic jungle film is Nabonga from 1944.

NabongaImage

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Quite right, Watson.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1939

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1939Image

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

The Hard Ride from 1971 with Robert Fuller

Robert Fuller The Hard Ride (7) The finale

Knute1

Post by Knute1 »

Wow, so how did you find that one? Never heard of the movie before. But the scene makes sense.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

It was easy. I just did a search for Krags in the movies and looked to see who had found other Krags and went and looked for myself. Then I posted a pic for proof. I would never have found this one by myself. Did the same thing with Sherlock Holmes. I even went through all of the Holmes films to see if there were more.