Anyone shooting Krag's next week at CMP Camp Perry

U.S. Military Krags
Cat Man

Anyone shooting Krag's next week at CMP Camp Perry

Post by Cat Man »

I am shooting the CMP Vintage match with my 98 Krag on the Saturday AM relay July 30 on Rodriguez range. Any other Krag forum members shooting that day? Best to name a target number and meet on the ready line on that number before getting in line for squading tickets.

It would be great just to say hello and or shoot together.

Jeff the Caterpillar Man

psteinmayer

Re: Anyone shooting Krag's next week at CMP Camp Perry

Post by psteinmayer »

Howdy Jeff,

Well, for the first time in a lot of years, I will be shooting something other than a Krag for the Vintage - a K31. This is because I'm saving my Krag for the Roosevelt match two weeks after that. However, that said, I would love to meet up and shake your hand. I'll be on the Viale range all day (Vintage in the morning, and Springfield in the afternoon), but I'll be arriving to check in on Thursday, and we could meet up then.

Also, it might be nice to meet up for dinner with anyone who's interested in getting together and sharing some stories! We could meet on Friday evening after the matches. There are some great places to meet... both in Port Clinton, and in nearby Fremont. Trying to link up before the match has proven difficult in past years, however there's no reason we couldn't get together afterwards!

Paul