Real Quarantines!

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Whig

Re: Real Quarantines!

Post by Whig »

Does anyone remember the daily death reports being given on CNN and MSNBC for the Swine Flu H1Ni pandemic from 10 years ago?

Of course not. That's when Obama was president.

That flu virus attacked not only the elderly but pregnant women also. People under age 65 accounted for 80% of the cases of H1N1 flu. But ONLY 12,500 died in the US from that illness but the numbers were more accurately reported.

How many people have actually died FROM COVID-19 in the US now? We really don't know.

More cases are in the US than any other country but that's because we are testing more people than any other country and actually releasing numbers. Can we trust the numbers Communist China has released?

No.

I think I'll go blow my nose and then reload some .30-40 Krag ammo. That's a great thing to do under quarantine!

jamesalex

Post by jamesalex »

obviously we cna't decide in this right situation must wait few months ....every thing will be fine by god grace ....
I am working as network deployment technician at fieldengineer .it is place for all who needs technical jobs and it is a place for all tech employers.

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

My father always voted republican, until he died.

FredC

Post by FredC »

Just heard of another after effect of C19. Some are having micro vascular clotting. All the small capillaries in an organ or extremity form micro clots leading to amputation or loss of an organ. This thing has got several ways to kill you.
Some think the air born transmission is similar to measles entering a room 1/2 to 1 hour after an infected person left can get you. One funny thing is as of March 15 not one single case of surface transmission has been documented. All this cleaning and sanitizing may keep the flu or some other diseases at bay but the exposure to all that chlorine gas may irritate the lungs and make you more susceptible to C19. This is Fred's conjecture not supported by any research.

Baltimoreed

Post by Baltimoreed »

I saw the other day where an unfortunately guy had his leg amputated due to this crap. Weird. Also saw a segment about some government research lab in wuhan china just blocks from the live market that was experimenting with bat viruses. Not surprisingly all their public internet info has been deleted. People get complacent and then they get careless everywhere. I cant imagine it was intentional. My motto has always been, dont attribute to maliciousness what can easily be explained by stupidity.

FredC

Post by FredC »

My motto has always been, dont attribute to maliciousness what can easily be explained by stupidity.

Words to remember!

This Covid19 is very closely related to SARS which China fought a few years ago. Too bad they are someone else did not follow through with an antiviral/vaccine that would have been effective for SARS. Covid 19 is so closely related that the vaccine could have been effective. Out of side out of mind. No one saw that it or a related virus could come back. I guess spending millions on an antiviral that disappeared and you hope does not come back looks foolish.

Verlo

Post by Verlo »

I really hope that situation in the world will change for the best really soon.

Baltimoreed

Post by Baltimoreed »

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but imo the world is in decline. Things will only get worse. With a never ending increase of human beings squabbling over the decreasing finite resources theres no other way for it to go. Without voluntary zero population growth and a global pandemic that actually thins the herd substantially the quality of lifein the real world [our USA, Europe etc] will decline to the level of the third world countries eventually. And I havent even mentioned global warming or the inability of nations to even try to get along. The Lord will not return to a world that is living in peace and harmony with plenty for everyone. He will return to a world so awful that He cant stand it anymore. We wont see it as its still in the future but its coming. And have a good day, hug your family, hold them close and spend some quality time with your rifle.

Whig

Post by Whig »

After reading that, I looked out the window and think I just saw part of the sky fall.

Capt. Frank

Post by Capt. Frank »

Chicken littles of the world unite!