Krag Chargers,

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
psteinmayer

Krag Chargers,

Post by psteinmayer »

Howdy all...

I figured I had better say something since I haven't touched on this subject in a while.

Unfortunately, I can't make any Krag Chargers, at least for the near future. I currently have family issues that take precedence (My wife and I are caring for her mother who lives with us and requires considerable attention, add to that my own father's health and His wife's... and well, you get the picture). Also, I'm working full time, so between the two, I just don't have the time (I'll be lucky to get ammo loaded for next year's Nationals)!

To those of you who asked and were hoping and waiting patiently, and to those of you who just haven't asked yet... please accept my deepest apologies! If the situation changes in the spring and I can get some work done, I will certainly let you all know!

Thanks for understanding!!!
Paul Steinmayer

Whig

Re: Krag Chargers,

Post by Whig »

Paul- Speaking from experience, like many of us can do, it is tough when you are so busy that you can't do what you want to do when you want to. You certainly have your hands full. Good luck taking care of your family. It is hard to do this now but you'll be thankful you had them around as long as you have had them. When they are gone, hopefully you'll have great memories to enjoy!

But, it is always extra fun and relaxing to go to your man cave and play with your Krags and loading your 30-40 ammo!

Merry Christmas season and well wishes. Maybe one of these days I'll get a loader from you.

Larry Uhrig
Marietta, Ohio

Kerz

Post by Kerz »

Hey Paul
Wishing you well my friend, particularly under such stressful and demanding times.
Vic
Preparedness + Opportunity= Luck

NRA Benefactor Member
KY & WV State Rifle & Pistol Association Life Member

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Paul - We are all 'pulling for you', best wishes an prayers for you and your family!Image

Baltimoreed

Post by Baltimoreed »

Paul, best wishes for you and your family. I know what youre going through, I dealt with my wifes stroke damage and slow deterioration for 12 years. The love keeps you strong and keeps you going. We had spoke a while back about a couple of loaders. You never got back to me so I made my own which works fine for my ammo but is a hair too small for my buds reloads. I need to build another 1/8 in longer.

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Sorry I had left you hanging Baltimoreed. Sadly, I left a few fellow Kragsters hanging, and I truly do feel aweful about that! There is nothing I hate more than making a promise I don't deliver on... even when fate and circumstances prevent me from doing so... and for that I am truly sorry!!! (This was also the reason I refused to accept any money from anyone unless I had the chargers in the box ready to ship - I will never take a dime from anyone I didn't earn or deserve.)

Anyway... thank you all so very much for the support! I truly appreciate it!!!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Why don't you send me your patterns and materials. I am between gigs and can turnout a few for the guys. Then when you are ready to step off again I can sell, I mean SEND, the stuff back to you. (Dang keyboard, it just wants to type the dumbest things >:( ::)) Or until I head back to the far side of the duck pond.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

You back in town Culp? Shoot me a letter by the more fashionable Email! You know the address...

bote

Post by bote »

Best wishes to you and your family. You have a lot on your plate.
My two chargers are cherished possessions.

Local Boy

Post by Local Boy »

Just came back from Georgia where I got to welcome number 3 grandchild into the world. She's such a beautiful sweet baby.

Unfortunately I had to travel by-myself because my beloved wife decided to stay for another 2 weeks and help our daughter get back on her feet.

My wife is such a wonderful caregiver... she took care of her mom until she passed away in 2008 as well as her father until he passed away in 2016.

Paul I cannot begin to beguile with notions of "I know what your going trough" but what I do know is that your doing a good thing!

I pray the Lord carries you through these difficult times and blesses you for your love, faithfulness and dedication toward your loved ones.