Woke Diversity Killed This Billionaire and His Titan Passengers!

For poking fun and off topic subjects
Whig

Woke Diversity Killed This Billionaire and His Titan Passengers!

Post by Whig »

I just watched a well documented, informative discussion about what probably happened to this Titan vessel and its passengers. You won't see most of this info anywhere else. This idiot billionaire Stockton Rush actually said in a recent interview that he didn't want 50 year old white guys as technical advisers on his Titan sub design and safety development. He wanted younger woke kids who would be "inspirational". It's in this video. I guess he got what he deserved, unfortunately for his passengers. Although, they must have bought into his inspirational theme to go down this deep in an untested, experimental vessel. (Gee, sounds like the untested, experimental covid vaccine that has killed so many people.) I'm sure Mr. Rush's kids are already applying for the life insurance payout!

https://tinyurl.com/me7ha726

butlersrangers

Re: Woke Diversity Killed This Billionaire and His Titan Passengers!

Post by butlersrangers »

They should have stayed with 'the tried and proven'.

Some of our best 'WOKE' people, are searching for the submersible.

(p.s. - In reality, I am praying for the rescue of the Titan 'crew' and the safety of those engaged in search and rescue efforts.
If the five passengers are alive and 'hanging on', their situation is dire and terrifying. I hope they are saved!
If they have perished, I hope it was quick and merciful).
Attachments
Nautilus.jpg
Nautilus.jpg (53.02 KiB) Viewed 813 times
Navel Observer.jpg
Navel Observer.jpg (64.96 KiB) Viewed 813 times
Last edited by butlersrangers on Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FredC

Post by FredC »

Hmmmm. That might explain why they were using a game controller to drive it. A wind up woodpecker toy tapping on the inside of the hull might have been helpful in locating it too. They had already been lost once before. Hope they had a hammer to tap on the hull. Woke people may not have watched Hunt for Red October and thought that would be helpful. Such a big ocean and such a tiny sub.

Whig

Post by Whig »

Hunt for Red October is one of my favorite movies. My oldest, now deceased, brother, who was a security expert, used to work for Tom Clancy and was at his house on the Chesapeake Bay a lot. Clancy had a working Sherman Tank in his front yard and a shooting range three floors underneath his house my brother used to shoot in a lot with Clancy.

Clancy could have helped this idiot build a better sub but Clancy wasn't a woke teenager. Although, he was quite inspiring!

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Whig wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:05 am Hunt for Red October is one of my favorite movies. My oldest, now deceased, brother, who was a security expert, used to work for Tom Clancy and was at his house on the Chesapeake Bay a lot. Clancy had a working Sherman Tank in his front yard and a shooting range three floors underneath his house my brother used to shoot in a lot with Clancy.

Clancy could have helped this idiot build a better sub but Clancy wasn't a woke teenager. Although, he was quite inspiring!
Probably my all-time favorite author - though C.S.Forester would have to be a very close second. I like "The Bear and the Dragon" because I suspect it could come true sometime after Putin is gone. It's the natural order of things - we have MUCH more in common with Russia than China.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

As a fairly strong claustrophobic, I'd have never gotten in the damn thing in the first place.

I guess dying by asphyxiation is kinda like going to sleep - that is after you rip your fingers to shreds trying to get out . . .

Nothing but compassion for the passengers and their families - nothing but disgust for the hubris of the wokester. May all of his ilk rot in hell.

P0H0

Post by P0H0 »

FredC wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:35 pm Hmmmm. That might explain why they were using a game controller to drive it. A wind up woodpecker toy tapping on the inside of the hull might have been helpful in locating it too. They had already been lost once before. Hope they had a hammer to tap on the hull. Woke people may not have watched Hunt for Red October and thought that would be helpful. Such a big ocean and such a tiny sub.
I am with you Fred, but I wouldn’t blame the game controller just yet — I recently watched a documentary on modern nuclear submarines, and they use game controllers too.

Attack submarine Colorado, Xbox controllers included, to join the fleet
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 431719002/

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Dick Hosmer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:02 am
I guess dying by asphyxiation is kinda like going to sleep - that is after you rip your fingers to shreds trying to get out . . .
Get out to where? To 6000 PSI of pressure two and a half miles under the surface of the water? Might as well save yer breath thinking you'll get out of a bad situation.

Breitbart is reporting the rescuers have found a debris field and not from the original SS Titanic either. It is now a recovery mission if that is even possible.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

waterman

Post by waterman »

Boatloads of impoverished 3rd world folks get swamped or sunk in the Med at least weekly. If the casualties are in triple digits, it makes the news. Lots of knickers wringing but not much else. But a billionaire disappears, apparently as a result of WOKE indifference to reality, and the powers that be mount a major rescue or salvage op.

What surprised me is that some USN guy said the USN no longer has any submarine rescue vessels in commission.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Culpeper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:28 pm

Get out to where? To 6000 PSI of pressure two and a half miles under the surface of the water? Might as well save yer breath thinking you'll get out of a bad situation.

Figure of speech - of course there's nowhere to go . . .