Rahimi

For poking fun and off topic subjects
madsenshooter

Rahimi

Post by madsenshooter »

The case is a damn bad example, but I got one going that'd make a good one! Little Napolean deputy came with a protection order filed for by a detective of the same Sheriff's Dept, but in a different county, where he lives. He had first filed for it in my county, but got turned down. No problem, he previously worked for his home county, in the prosecutor's office. Friend of the court. Previously this same detective dressed in full battle armor came with a couple other chunky deputies to threaten me because I was reporting via email evidence that indicated my little brother had been seriously beaten before being hauled off to hospice, family not advised till hours later. Well, now the threatening deputy is afraid of me, allegedly! So he goes down to the court friendly to him, while being paid by my county, files for a Civil Stalking Protection Order, which orders me to surrender my guns (deadly weapons in Ohio, even muzzloaders fit the definition). The order gave me choice, before a full hearing, set 5 days later, or at the time of service. Little Deputy had already sorta fell into me as I was sitting down on the porch. He says they made that decision for me, oh and by the way, you're under arrest for obstructing official business. So, me being under arrest (false arrest) and detained on my porch, w/bodycams on they go in and clean out my place of all deadly weapons! There's more to this but enough for now, I called in the Feds on the little )5#)@&. I haven't got my guns back yet, but I do believe the DOJ is working on it. So even though Rahimi is a bad example, there are principles and rights involved and rights are taken from a person shouldn't be! Now I'm having a hard time feeding me and my dog! According to them, I can't even go hunt with a deadly weapon! Slinghots, bows (can't pull much anymore), snares, maybe deadfalls, I do live on the edge of a national forest. Oh, but I'm winning, deputies on their way down, my obstructing dismissed, Sheriff looking very sad over his boys turning out to be bad boys! They were being watched, and I heard they've used these "Civil" orders as weapons before! Why must I always be the test case for bunk?

Ned Butts
Site Admin

Re: Rahimi

Post by Ned Butts »

WOW what a crappy situation. Good luck getting your guns back and cleaning house in the local law enforcement!!

FredC

Post by FredC »

Hard to understand what is going on but I wish you well.

I have always thought there was a danger in this wave of "red flag laws" that are being proposed and implemented. Seems like there is a need for very severe punishment for anyone that would falsify charges to deprive an individual of his rights and leave him vulnerable.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Do you need any bucks? Like for electric or food?
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

Thanks for the offer, but I'm getting by. Beans everyday for over a month now. I'm supposed to be praying for these dudes, but I find myself cursing. I curse them when I look up at the tree overhanging my mobile home, I curse them when I eat my beans, I curse them when I haven't the money to fix my old truck, I curse them when my hot water tank leaks and I've no money to replace it, etc..... My guns were my burial insurance, so I guess I'm going to be cursing them when I die and the broke little village I live in has to come up with a way to pay for my cremation! What I really need is an attorney to go after some of their money for me! I'm in Ohio, anyone know an attorney there willing to work for a third of $30,000? That's what the last people this mutton head of a Chief Deputy cost the Sheriff's liability insurance company. There were two of them, so they got $60,000, minus attorney's share of course. It's going to be fun to see what God brings down on the fellow who sought the protection order. He thinks he's going to be a big time cattle rancher. God might think otherwise, brucellosis is an odd disease!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

I don't know if they can help you but the call is free. They must know someone in Ohio.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/contact

LEGAL ACTION HOTLINE

If you would like to report a possible civil rights violation, please feel free to send us a message using the form at https://www.firearmspolicy.org/hotline or call our toll-free Legal Action Hotline at (855) 252-4510. The primary objective of the Hotline and our legal action programs is to find legally-significant issues and bring cases that defend and advance fundamental rights and individual liberty. Because of the time it takes to review complex legal issues, please be cautious if you submit a report regarding or request a review of an issue with a deadline, like a hearing, court date, or statute of limitations. You should continue to seek legal assistance elsewhere while we review your report. Because we have limited resources, we cannot guarantee that we will provide you with legal support, representation, or advice once we have evaluated the issue or reached a decision.

-- OR --

https://gunowners.net/cgi-bin/ttx.cgi?cmd=newticket

Ohio Boys hang tough. Let me know. The offer is out there any time.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

Firearmspolicy I visited. They sent a couple recommendations, never heard back from either. I already did the feds, but they don't file suit for you. I'll keep looking, but I've been through a bunch of available attorneys already. This county has so many investigations going on!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Which county would that be? Washington? Morgan? Noble? Belmont? One of a dozen others?

RickyG

Post by RickyG »

Need help with people or dog food? Message me an address and Ill try to send some vittles.

Not all cops are bad. Sorry you're having a time.

madsenshooter

Post by madsenshooter »

Hocking county Culpepper. I sent in the feds and now the Sheriff and Prosecutor are claiming it as their idea! July 28 post: https://www.facebook.com/hockingsheriff