Ammo - 20 Rounds

Ammunition, reloading, shooting, etc
Mike4MSU

Ammo - 20 Rounds

Post by Mike4MSU »

No relation and not sure if ok to post (feel free to delete), but for those who don’t reload, $45 for 20 rounds. Only one box. :(

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/t ... de.454527/

Culpeper

Re: Ammo - 20 Rounds

Post by Culpeper »

Finally! Just what the doctor orde... Oh wait. Never mind.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Mike4MSU

Post by Mike4MSU »

:lol:

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Nice to see a box out there from time to time. I actually hear that Remington is ramping up to start production of the 30-40 Krag round once again!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

This is my shout out to all the Kragsters, old and new, regulars and lurkers.

Save a up a thousand bucks, cash money, in a rainy-krag-day fund. No credit cards or selling body fluid and I ain't talkin' blood. Because sure as shootin' the price is not going to be shy of a buck fifty when it does show up. I should say if but you know me, the eternal optimist, so I'll stand by "it" for the moment.

Then it is buy two, shoot one, reload the empties, and repeat buy two, shoot one, reload the empties. When you can say you are sitting on, say, five cases and are working from your first open case then you can slow down.

Then there is the matter of Sierra 220 grain RN bullets. We are in a dry spell for those too. They on the north side of 55 cents each if you do find them.

https://www.sierrabullets.com/product/3 ... 220-gr-rn/

Get out of debt and stay out of debt. Bad times are here.

Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio