a riddle.jpg (97.26 KiB) Viewed 6024 times

FredC

Re: A Riddle

Post by FredC »

Too easy!

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

Brandon really needs to 'ease on down the road' and see the Wizard.

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Nahhh, just let the useless POS keep on deteriorating. The worse he looks, the better. He's out in a little over a year, no matter what.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

From your mouth to God's ears, Mr. Hosmer.

The damocrats will do any thing to set it up so they are always in power. ...if they haven't done so already.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

Culpeper wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:51 pm From your mouth to God's ears, Mr. Hosmer.

The damocrats will do any thing to set it up so they are always in power. ...if they haven't done so already.
Don't I wish!!! I'm guessing the 2024 election will be dirtier than 2020, and better "cooked" because they've had their trial run, and four years to tweak the software coding.

psteinmayer

Post by psteinmayer »

Love it Chuck!

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper »

Dick Hosmer wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:32 am
Culpeper wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:51 pm From your mouth to God's ears, Mr. Hosmer.

Don't I wish!!! I'm guessing the 2024 election will be dirtier than 2020, and better "cooked" because they've had their trial run, and four years to tweak the software coding.
They tried to cheat in 2016 but they under estimated how reviled the Hilibeast was by the country and the mood of the times with against milquetoast politicians like the Kerrys, Romneys and all the other weak kneed bedwetters. The country finally saw a street fighter in Mr. Trump. They did not cheat just enough.

When 2020 came around they had learned their lessons well and with the plandemic the fix was in with the drop boxes and early voting. We all saw the numbers change in the wee hours. No can tell me there was not any fraud going on in the election. The onslaught has been relentless on Mr. Trump. He has something on them and they are afraid.

Yes. This one will be dirty and brutal. My prediction is the streets will erupt for four years when Mr. Trump wins.
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals).  Liberty Works Radio

waterman

Post by waterman »

It's politically depressing to live in the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia, where anyone who can think is outnumbered 500 to 1. Now it's mail-in ballots or drop boxes. I put my ballot in the drop box, but what happens after that? How many voters are real people? So I agree with all those complaints, but I think the Trumpster has lost it. He failed to lead on Jan 6, failed at the border, has a short attention span, and I'm not sure he can tell important issues from trivial ones, on top of being almost as old as I am. The conservatives need some believable and much younger leadership.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers »

It's early, but I've put up a political sign in my yard.
Attachments
rum.jpg
rum.jpg (40.49 KiB) Viewed 5872 times